2

"Have you talked to him?" Larray asked as we say in my living room.

"Nope" I say.

"Clar you know you need to soon, he needs to know." He says.

"Yeah well I tried that once and look what happened he betrayed me" I say.

"Clara..." his phone rings cutting him off. "Look I have to go but I'll call you later ok" he says as he gets up and leaves.

I sat down on my floor with a journal in front of me as I start writing down lyrics.

"Car rides to Malibu" our favorite place was Malibu and getting strawberry ice cream and I thought it was just going to be our little thing but I guess not after seeing those photos of him and that blonde girl.

"So when are you gonna tell her? That we did that too"

For the past couple of weeks I've been writing songs in my journal about my little broken heart. Maybe thinking about releasing an album and studio record these songs. I'll need to bring it up to my producer!

Hopefully we will be able to get this all out before I start showing. I want to keep this out of the public because it's something I feel like I should be able to keep to myself for awhile.

 I want to keep this out of the public because it's something I feel like I should be able to keep to myself for awhile

Liked by: conangray, larray, and 10,927,107 others.

clarabriar: all the thingsss I didddd

Comments:

User: omg omg THE CAPTION!!!

User5: new song????

larray: yesss get it girl

User6: ur so pretty 🥺

conangray: I miss youuuuu

kOuvr: Clara...

User9: 😍

View all 5,726,827 comments: