3

I sat on my bedroom floor as I wrote another song. Called happier. After what happened I thought i was making him happy with all the things we did together but obviously not.

For the past four weeks I've been sitting on my bedroom writing songs on my bedroom floor.

We broke up a month ago
Your friends are mine
You know I know you've moved on
Found someone new
One more girl who brings out the better in you

****

We had our ups and downs, but he always made it seem like I was doing something wrong causing us to go back three steps.

It's one step forward and three steps back
I'm the love of your life until I make you mad
It's always one step forward and three steps back
Do you love me, want me, hate me? Boy, I don't understand

*****

It's been three weeks and I've finally decided that it was time to tell Vinnie since I'm already three going onto four months pregnant and he at least deserves to know and the rest is up to him if whether he wants to be in the baby's life or not.

I had texted him early in the morning telling him to come over because we needed to talk which he said ok to.

A few hours pass and we're now sitting in my living across each other in silence not knowing where to start I just say it.

"I'm pregnant" I say not looking at him. He starts laughing.

"W-what no your not" he says. But once he sees I'm being serious and the tears starting to fall he stops laughing.

"Holy crap h-how we used protection" he says.

"Yeah well it doesn't always work Vinnie" I say.

"What are gonna do" he asks.

"Look I'm going to keep this baby, and if you want to be in its life then good but if not we'll then that's up to you." I say finally looking at him.

"Yeah I'm young but of course I want to be in the baby's life, I would never do that" he says. I nod.