chpt 60

End to This All

○○○○○○○○○

Annie's pov

Armin, Luna and Mikasa were on the palm of my hand. I watched as Mikasa pulled the tongue out of Armin's leg, Luna beside him with his arm wrapped around her torso. She was still unconscious which left us worried.

"Why isn't she waking up?" Mikasa asked as Armin releases Luna, rolling her onto her back.

"I don't know.." Armin says.

"Luna, you must wake up! We all need you!" Armin shouts, shaking her by the shoulders.

Suddenly an explosion was heard in the distance and that must've been Jean blowing the founder's head off.

Seconds later, Luna's eyes opens and they glowed a bright yellow. Her veins glowed aswell and I could feel the heat emitting off of her body.

"She's about to transform!" Armin shouts. Both him and Mikasa quickly hopped onto my shoulder.

"Throw her as far as you can!!" Armin points in the direction of where Reiner and Jean were.

I quickly did as I was told and position myself properly before swinging my arm and throwing Luna as far as I could.

A bright light soon exploded from her body and her titan appeared more larger than her regular sized titan and more armor on her body. There wasn't any sign of blades for cutting.

"Incredible..." Armin mumbles.

○○○○○○○○○

Reiner's pov

As I was pinning down the glowing centipede like creature that escaped from Eren's spine, it was getting hard to control, but the struggling soon went away when I noticed another unfamiliar titan, holding down its tail.

It's claws deep within the creature. I didn't notice it before but the white hair gave it all away that the titan belonged to Luna.

She's okay! I thought she was dead. I can't believe it! I knew you'd come back..

"Reiner.." I heard her voice in my head. I looked at her properly as we both pin down the creature.

Before I could hear what she had to say, she began running towards me and I couldnt understand until I looked behind me to see the war hammer titans.

I released the centipede like creature and punched one of the titans away but still got struct by their crystal like arrows one by one, pinning me down.

Luckily Luna was there on time and I watched as she ripped through the first war hammer titan, ripping its head right off its shoulders.

As she reached to the next one, she uppercut the bastard before slamming it into the ground and stomping on the back of its neck, taking it out.

A huge explosion went off, indicating that Armin had trasnform into the colosal and we were still in its range. Would she be able to handle that kind of blast?!

My eyes widens as Luna was now over me.

Are you crazy?! Let me cover you!" I shouted but before I could move, she pinned me down as the blast finally reached us, blocking our view from one another for a minute.

Once the cloud of dust cleared, I looked at her, seeing her violet eyes stare back into mines and I knew she was okay. She quickly got up and helped me up.

Luna pulled a few of the arrows out of my armor before us both noticing that the centipede was still alive.

It survived?!

It suddenly started emitting some kind of steam from its body. At first I was confused until I looked up, making eye contact with Jean, seeing his skin glow and lightning surroundings his body.

Luna noticed this too and she let out an ear piercing scream. She was angry! Definitely furious that those important to her was just turned into a titan, no turning back from that.

She immediately grabbed onto the glowing centipede, trying her best to make it die however it can. Why couldn't I hear her? It's like I'm cut away from her thoughts or was it that she was blinded by so much rage?

I quickly grabbed onto the centipede aswell, holding it back from getting to Eren, but I was soon bombarded by titans, my eyes widening as I recognised who those titans were.

Connie.. Jean.. Gabi.. it can't be.. Why?!

Mom?!

Suddenly the cart appeared from the sky, chomping down on the head of the centipede. It wiggled around to try and throw it off.

Pieck...

I looked ahead, noticing Annie holding onto the tail of the bastard.

Annie...

I looked over to see that Luna's titan was being piled upon by other titans but I was unable to move due to the titans that were on me, ripping my jaw open.

"Luna.." I whispered.

I looked around and then towards Annie, seeing the tears in her eyes as titans grabbed onto her aswell.

"This is it.."

○○○○○○○○○

Mikasa's pov

"Luna was wrong.. Eren..is inside the mouth of his colossal. I'll do it! Everyone back me up." I said as I ready my gear.

"Understood.." Captain Levi says and we both jumped off of Falco.

Armin grabbed onto Eren's head and in response, Eren struck a punch in his face.

Using this time, Captain Levi threw the thunder spear, launching it in his teeth. As it explodes, leaving an opening, I went right in!

As I landed inside, I ran towards Eren but before I could cut his head off, I was pushed to the side roughly.

"Don't!"

I held my balance and glared at Aaron.

"Move! Or I'll cut you down too.." I growled, ready to strike.

"Please.." Aaron whispered.

"Ugh-"

A blade suddenly peirced Aaron in the side and my eyes widened to see Luna standing there, panting roughly, her body steaming and her hair drenched.

"NOW MIKASA!" She shouts and I swung around, cutting Erens head off.

"See you later..Eren.." I whispered, holding his head into my chest.

○○○○○○○○○