Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"This is speaking"

This is singing parts

'This is thinking'

Up at the boat they're about to reach the kingdom, all they needed was to pass Ryou's home. So they crew decided to celebrate by lighting fireworks. That caught Ryou's attention as she sees many colorful lights. She starts to swim up. "What is that?"

Marik sees what Ryou saw and tries to call to Ryou.

"Wait Ryou don't go!" Marik yells out but it was to late Ryou was to far to reach.

"Is that the?" Yugi looks at them.

"The Prince's ship." Jonouchi answers.

"Oh no we have to go up there!" Yugi looks at them with panic.

"How?! We can't breath out there!" Marik looks at them.

"Wait Ryou gave me a drinking potion that lets us be mermaid for like 30 mins for who ever drinks the bottle." Jonouchi takes it out.

"So if we all drink from the same bottle that leaves us 10 mins each?" Yugi says.

"That's good enough for me." Marik drinks some as the rest drink some after. They transform and jump in the hole swimming after Ryou.

"Haha come one Bakura enjoy the party!" Malik grab's Bakura's shirt and pulls him to dance.

"Hey stop it you know I can't dance." Bakura yells as their feet get tangled and fall.

The crew, their brothers, and Mahado looks at them then laugh as the party goes on.

"I told you I can't dance." Bakura gets up and walks to the side of the ship looking out.

"What's up his ass?" Malik asks as Seto proceeds to hit him in the head. "Oww oh come on it wasn't my fault!"

"You know he doesn't like to dance." Seto growls.

"That's probably another reason why he doesn't want to ball to happen." Yami looks at his brothers.

"Just leave him alone for a bit. Once he's cooled off he'll join us." Seto says as the other two nod and enjoy the party and fireworks.

Ryou manages to climb up the boat and sit on a board without anyone seeing her. She looks around with amaze as she sees people having fun and laughing. She then sees a white haired teenager looking out at the sea. Her eyes widen as she's never met someone like him. He seemed so alone. His eyes seemed like they longed something. His eyes reminded her of her eyes. Her heart beats a little as she blushes. She sees him going to three other teenage boys. It was a good thing he didn't turn before he left or he might of seen her.

"Pst Ryou." A low whisper catches her attention as she looks down seeming Marik, Jonouchi, and Yugi swimming with tails.

"How did you guys turn into mermaids?" Ryou whispers back as they explain about the potion. "Oh right I forgot about that."

"How could you forget!" Jonouchi almost yells as they all climb up and sit next to Ryou.

"This is the Prince's boat Ryou we aren't suppose to be here. That was the whole point of us staying in your home!" Marik whisper yells as she lectures Ryou.

"I'm sorry but the lights caught my attention. It's not every day I get to see them." Ryou counters.

"Well yeah but you should have at least waited for us." Yugi pouts as they look at the celebration.