CHAPTER 13: WANGFEI DUTY (1)

Wangfei Duty (1)

It's been three days since Lu Biyu and Longwei did the deed and in these three days everyone around him took care of him like he is a precious jewel. The old maid servant said that he is not allowed to wander around without someone by his side. He also needs to eat a lot of healthy food. His sweet intake decreased rapidly in just three days.

He is wondering why all of a sudden all of them seem cautious around him. Also the prince, his husband didn't even touch him for these three days! He already tasted the pleasure of the night with Longwei but the bastard didn't look like he craved for Lu Biyu's body.

Lu Biyu didn't know that Longwei got a warning from his nanny, the old maid servant, that he needed to restrain himself because they didn't know if Lu Biyu is now with a child. Because the cinnabar in Lu Biyu's forehead is really bright meaning his fertility is higher that they need to be careful. His nanny said that they would observe his wangfei first but right now he is not allowed to make a move.

Seeing the troubled look of his wangfei, he gathered him to his embrace and asked what the problem was. Lu Biyu looked at him with a frustrated face but didn't talk. After some time Lu Biyu finally talked but he didn't answer the prince instead he asked about the information of his concubines.

"Their information? I have a record of their information in my study." The prince didn't hesitate to answer. He gives the answer right away without questioning his wangfei why he is asking for it.The two of them went to Longwei's study and talked about the concubines origin and so on.

"The first concubine I had was Ai Linfen. She is the first young lady of the Ai family. Her father is the Left Prime Minister. A spoiled rotten woman."

"Next is concubine Mei Guang. She is a gift." Longwei said. Lu Biyu looked at him when he heard the word gift. As if they have a link in mind, Longwei added." She is a gift from a brothel. She is the main flower of that brothel." Lu Biyu's eyes widened at that.

"Who gifted her to you?!" He asked and unceremoniously stood up.

"The brother of the empress, the current empress." Longwei calmly replied.

Lu Biyu looked at him and said." Let me see that brother of the empress! I'll castrate him!." He said loudly that the servants outside the study got startled and trembled.

"Yu-er, tone down your voice, the walls have ears. If someone with ill intention heard you. What do you think will happen to you?" He said while looking at his wangfei who was stunned by what he heard.

Lu Biyi hurriedly closed his mouth and sat back down to Longwei's lap.

He whispered to Longwei." Do you think the empress has her ears here?" With his eyes looking at his husband with seriousness. Longwei didn't get to hold his laugh because of his wangfei.Lu Biyi slapped the shoulder of Longwei and with knitted brows asked." Why are you laughing?" With that he stood up and rushed out.

"I'll pick you up later for our lunch. You need to face the concubine right now.You've been avoiding them like a fly." Longwei said while looking at his wang fei's back.

These past few days Lu Biyu really did not meet any of the concubines. He doesn't want to start a drama. Avoiding each one of them like a fly is really tiring. Those annoying concubines keep on visiting saying they want to have a tea party with him. 

Is the tea with me? Do they need me to serve their tea? He thought sometimes.

Tea party for what? So that they can insult each other while smiling? 

———————

Having lunch with these two-faced concubines. Lu Biyu doesn't have so much appetite being around them. They're chatting like a normal family would do but within their words have so much meaning the sneer in their face is also plastered.

"Your Highness Wangfei, Are you okay these past few days?. A concubine wearing light blue garments said. He is second to the last of the concubine list that Longwei had. His name is Yu Lijuan. The ger son of the emperor of the neighboring empire. He got to be the concubine of Longwei because he begged his father emperor to betrothe him to Longwei. 

He also didn't expect that he would enter the prince manor with the title of a concubine,he expected to be the wangfei. He also got humiliated after the wedding because the prince didn't even enter their bridal chamber. 

"We tried to invite the wangfei to have a tea party with the other but the wangfei refused." Yu Lijuan said again but now looking at Longwei who is busy serving food for his beloved. When Yu Lijuan saw this his smile froze. 

The prince didn't even lift his head when he spoke. " My wangfei is not allowed to wander around for the time being." Longwei said. 

The concubine who heard this thought that the prince was punishing Lu Biyu. Their smiles got wide with the thought so concubine Jie Jiao spoke with a mocking tone.

"Ah, Wangfei, did you do something bad that the prince didn't let you wander around?" She said with pity in her eyes but the smile on her lips can make your blood boil.

When Longwei opened his mouth to retort, Lu Biyu beat him to it. " No, Wangye is just worried about me. Me and the Wangye just got married and had some hot nights the second night of our marriage and my body has been aching badly these past few days so the wangye let me rest." He said with a shy smile and a tint of pink on his cheek when he said the "hot night" but inside of his mind he was sneering at them.

Trying to make rumors?! HA! Then fight me with this kind of words and I will beat you to death hmp! He thought.

Lu Biyu looked at his husband beside him and sneer. Longwei face have a smile on it. Loving the fight that is happening between his wangfei and concubine.

Longwei cough and said." Alright, you are finished with your food lets go back inside so you can take your nap. You need to take care of your body what if you already have my son inside you?" Longwei said those words while leading his wangfei inside.

The concubine who heard what Lu Biyu said turned dark. They didn't even got to see the Prince enter their chamber but him who just got married to the prince, they already do the deed.

And when they heard the prince last sentence the calculation and schemes is now forming in their empty head.

(A/N: I'M SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT

SCORE CHART

LU BIYU- 1

CONCUBINES- 0

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER? PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK )