Eleven

"Aren't you at least going to wait for Hyuk to come back before charging at your own father?" The king asked me as we had just finished talking about his foreign matters.

"There's no need, I sent the man to give him the letter, explaining the whole situation" I kindly smiled as I tried to hide my pain. It was not fine. In reality I was scared. I was scared like no tomorrow would come and o would die in my fathers hands.

The war was in 2 days time and every time I thought about it, I felt my blood run cold and heart vigorously beat against my chest, asking for something that I was not sure about, maybe I was just scared and I did not want to admit the fact.

"Are you ready?" My brother looked at me as he grabbed my hand and put me closer to him for a hug, patting my head and squeezing me slightly, locking me on his arms for quite some time,

"I will be fine" I breathed out as I relaxed in his hug until he didn't let it go, helping me to get on the horse as we went to the campsite where every soldier and out ally was waiting

"Today, we will be going against the king, my father, and I believe that all of you are born to be a soldier! A soldier who will help me and with united forces bring the king down! To the last drop of your blood, fight! And every lost of your lives will be remembered! I will make sure of it!" I shouted as I stood in front of the thousands of soldiers who were ready to sacrifice themselves for me, only one thing they asked was to help their families financially if they died

I turned around and lead them to the war zone, which was the field in front of my fathers castle

I couldn't see him anywhere, probably sitting on his throne, but all his soldiers were out, waiting to receive a command,

"I believe in you! Let's win this war!" I shouted one last time as I ordered the archers to shoot and the first group to attack, soon after commanding the people on the horses to attack and some others to attack from the side, tackling down the enemy easily.

But it hurts. Knowing that they aren't some enemy but also my people, who I should be protecting not killing.

I rushed through the battle to the castle as my fathers one of the main knight stopped me and got on his knees "please, stop the war, I beg you, it's also your people"

"I know, that's why I'm rushing to the castle"

"Behind you!" He screamed as he ran to me but he was too late and the moment I turned around I felt sword glide my side of the stomach.

"You disgrace" he hissed as i put out my dagger and sliced his throat, getting blood splashed all over me.

"Goodness" i hissed in pain as I put back my dagger and strongly held my sword, and rushed to the castle, killing everyone who tried to stop me.

Castle was a mess, the fireball and rocks that were thrown at it ruined half of it, walls were shaking, some of them were falling down, and some were even on the fire.

I slowly went through the palace, as I was dragging my sword, going to his throne room directly. Servants ran away from me as they saw me, scared for their lives.

I spit out the blood as my sword made scratching noises in the long hallway and ashes and smoke made it harder to see.

"Hello father" I said as I stood in front of him. He calmly sat on the throne while having his crown on "is this what you really wanted?"

He was silent, even after i went closer to him and only thing that was actually separating us was the table.

"You look so much like your mother" he said calmly, pissing me off more

"Seriously ? Out of everything you could have said, out of every possible word, you say that?" I laughed in bitterness  feeling the empathy coming to me but for what? For this old man? And why?

"But I hated your mother, don't get me wrong, I just mourned I couldn't kill her myself"

"You! How dare you! You selfish rat!" Taking out my anger was never my style. But all these emotions have been bottling up since I was kid.

"Maria!" I head Minhyuk scream down the corridor and as I attacked my father he came in, "Don't kill him straight away-" but I saw how arrow went through his chest, instantly spitting out the blood, I let go of my sword and rushed to him, catching him as we both fell down to the ground

"Minhyuk? Stay with me brother, don't leave me okay?" I felt how tears fell down as I held his head softly and caressed it, knowing better than anyone there was no chance for him survival. "I love you brother, remember that okay? I promise you, I'll always remember you, I'll search for you, I promise" and I felt how I sobbed as I held him in my arms, he slowly cupping my cheek with his now bloody hand,

"My little sister, my girl, I love you" and I saw how his hand fell down and his eyes went up, I wanted to scream, shout, cry but instead I slowly let go of him and took out my dagger, looking around the room he has already ran away

I rushed out the room and ran down the hallway seeing him with some of the bodyguards. I threw small knives at the guards, pulling them down instantly as I ran faster and tackled my father, pinning him down the floor "you scaredy coward! Even mouse is braver than you! How could you! Your own son and daughter!!" And I stabbed him with my dagger again and again, blood spalishing around everywhere, on my face, on the floor, on my armor, everywhere. "I hope you will be tortured for the rest of your life! Burn in hell! I hate you! Only relative I had left! How could you!" I screamed on top of my lungs as I continued stabbing him and I sat on him, tears streaming down and barely seeing anything.

I'm pretty sure he was dead already at this point but I couldn't stop myself from it. "How could you?!" I screamed once again and I felt as how someone pulled me up from it and blocked my arms,

"You peasant! How dare you touch me! Get away from me!" I struggled against the strong lock of hands as they turned me around only to see Harry.

"It's enough. He is dead." He emphasized every word as he looked deeply into my eyes, only for my legs to give out and continue mourning my beloved brother, who didn't deserve this.

"Announce that the King is dead and everyone should welcome their Queen" Harry said as he pulled me up and made me stand on my feet, "I know you are in pain, and are mourning, but you have to do this. You are the Queen. And you should show that everyone." He put  on the crown on my head and wiped my tears, cleaned up the splashes of blood and slowly took me out.

I will always be able to mourn him. Now I need to show my people who I am.