system

After not hearing anything from his host system asked in his childish voice "host what's wrong?"🥺
Dennis came back to his sense so say system how I died?

Well you just hit your head on the wall and poof died.Do you have anything to else ask host?
Denis was little regretful it's just that he haven't made any girlfriend or gone on a date.

Why was I bounded with you?
Can I go back to my world?

Yours soul meet this system requirements ,yes if you complete your mission and acquire enough point.

When he heard a word mission he really dont want to do ,he was a lazy person he couldn't be intrested in one thing for a long time so he really dont want to do any work his ambition was just to sleep ,eat and enjoy the life without working.

He doesn't have to work too as his father own a big company and he was a second rich generation and could get a dividend from the company.
He was very pampered in home as he was the youngest child ,he have a older brother and sister who loved and pampered him very much😑
He really want to go back to his home and be pampered by his family he is really missing his family🤧

I really dont want to work system,hearing this system was startled.The system tried to convince him he if this host was gone than he have to wait for how many thousands years he don't want to think.

If you don't bond with this system than you won't be able to go back to your world ,to your family you will be really dead in your world.

You said I am dead so can I be able to go back to my own body ?when I complete the mission and go back to my world won't everything will be gone .

Don't worry host this system is very powerful when you complete your mission and go back I will send you to the time  before your dead and the time  will remain as it is  so you dont have to worry when you have this golden finger😌

And what would be my mission?
Host you just have to travel to various novel and complete the last wishes of the body you possess and live happily that's all.😉

Oh m I male lead , its just like what I read in a novel.
Well host you won't be male lead you will be side character or cannonfodder aii don't worry host if you will be male lead than you have to work hard.By now the system was able to know the host preferences a little .

Hearing this denis thought ahh yes if I will be male lead than it could be very tiring "ok system,what was you called?
Its 001 host,you can call me 0 or 1😁
It's too much to call you 001 so why don't I give you a name hmm??
System was happy to get a name ok host so what you want to name me?
System you dont have any physical form?will I be only  hearing your voice.

No host I have, I just thought you could be afraid when you see the things you have never seen before while saying this system appears in front of Dennis.
Its was round fluffy thing in the football size ,Dennis eyes goes round he really like cute things ,he want to touch it he ask system to come near when he touch it ,it was really soft as he has thought ,he love it he wants to keep on rubbing but he want to keep his face in front of system so he let it go.
Hmm than I will call you softy you are very soft,is that ok?
Yes host I love it😁

Well than you also dont need to call me host you can just call me Dennis or den .