lets be friends

Emily really have started to like Jonathan,she was not convince that Jonathan doesn't like her so,she started to take initiative to go to Jonathan. Its wasn't working though. She was frustrated she was trying hard and she really hope that Jonathan tell her the reason why he stop .she wants to try for the last time ,they meet at lunch .Emily Express her feeling again ,Jonathan refused.
Emily"why did I do something wrong Jonathan ?"."no you didn't emily ots my own problem,you are a good girl Emily ".Emily decided to give up on Jonathan. Emily said"ok I wont pursue you further but still we can be friends right ".
"Yes of course ".
As time went by they became a good friend and Emily put away her feelings away for Jonathan.
Seeing their closeness Dennis was not happy.He feel that Jonathan is ignoring him and that make him upset.

And exam was right around the corner,all the students were busy preparing for their examination. They dont have time to fool around as they were in their final year of high school have to be preapare to get in good college.
Jonathan and Dennis were also quite serious for their exam. Before final exam they have to prepared for the med exam and after month of summer vacation they could have to appear for final .
Finally the day came for mid term and the students were happy as soon as the mid term finishes they get a summer holiday if they wont bump any subject.
Dennis and Jonathan plan to go to beach and anywhere where they can have fun. Jonathan was quite happy as he can spend more time with Dennis and Jonathan birthday was also coming soon. They plan to go club and enjoy.