happiness

Jonah has totally forgotten about emily he was busy thinking about Dennis and what is wrong with him.He has also not replied to emily messages,he really dont want to, he thinks that he don't like emily as he thought . It was just he think she was different from others girls and was attracted to that uniqueness.Now all his attention was captured by Dennis,he wants to spend more time with him ,he wants Dennis eyes only to look at him want to be more intimate with him 😳he really is sick now.

Seeing jonah silent he really fought with Emily Dennis thought,seeing his friend in daze he changed the subject "ok jonah than let's go home or you want to go somewhere to improve your mode?",hearing this jonah really wants more time to spend with Dennis so he didn't refuse to go out with him"lets go to arcades it been a while that we haven't went there".

They spent their time in arcades playing games and finally decided to go home Dennis has won many plush toys and he gave jonah a really cute kitty thinking it looks just like jonah cute and soft.Jonah was really happy to receive it and they happily went home.

Next day in recess Emily came towards jonah "jonah let's talk".
Seeing emily he also wants to talk to  emily so he agreed ,they went to corridor seeing them walking out together  Dennis was little unhappy ,dennis was surprised why he felt unhappy when he saw jonah talking to emily, his friends call him and he didn't ponder much about it.

Jonah and emily stood facing each other they were silent jonah dont know how to tell emily that they should stop talking with each other ,Emily broke the silence "why are you not replying my messages?"
"Well I was busy"jonah said "and let's stop talking with each other ok"
Emily was stunned "why?"
" I dont want to continue this I thought I liked you ,it was just infatuation I dont want to hurt you more later on so let's stop now it's not too late".

Emily eyes began to form a water she was thinking everything was going well they were beginning to like each other so why now jonah doesn't want to talk with her she was thinking to confess her feeling to jonah in his birthday "why you dont want to everything was fine ,did I do something wrong?".
"No you didn't do anything wrong I am really sorry emily"saying this he left and went back to class he was feeling little guilty for making emily cry,she was really sweet girl but he dont want to hurt her at later period so it was good to clear it now when she isn't much into him .