❝ɖıʂąʂɬơཞơųʂ ɧɛཞơ❞ 2

~~~Time Skip 😥~~~

//

It was now time for the entrance exam, Saiki had arrived at where it was taking place.

Seeing a familiar green-headed friend, he decided to just ignore him since he knew they would meet a little after.

//

"WELCOME TO THE UA ENTRANCE EXAMS!"

"EVERYBODY SAY HEYYYYY!!!"

He held his hand to his ear but no one had answered, "I'VE GOT SHIVERS DOWN MY SPINE TOO LISTENERS! ALL RIGHT, EXAMINEES.."

"I'LL GIVE YOU AN EXPLANATION ON HOW THIS'LL GO DOWN! ARE YOU READYY?!? YEAHH?!?!"

Once again, No one had responded.

Right, I forgot to mention, I was sitting with Izuku and Bakugou, And Izuku was now mumbling about Present Mic which was the one who kept yelling.

"Shut it."

"S-sorry Kacchan.."

"NOW PAY ATTENTION LISTENERS WE'LL BE TESTING YOUR METTLE BY RUNNING A TEN-MINUTE PRACTICE RUN AT OUR REPLICA OF CITY-DISTRICT!"

"YOU CAN TAKE WHATEVER YOU LIKE! EVERYBODY GATHER AT THE DESIGNATED MEETING AREA AFTER THE PRESENTATION! YA DIG?!"

[So loud.]

"They don't intend on letting friends or classmates co-operative with each other, huh?"

"Don't look at me or I'll fucking kill you."

"It's probably a set-up so I don't get to crush you."

"Tch"

"Gulp!"

I patted the green-haired boy to calm him down.

"WE'LL BE SPRINKLING A LARGE NUMBER OF "VILLAINS" ALL OVER THE BATTLEFEILD."

"AND THEY WILL ALL APPEAR IN THREE DIFFERENT VARIETIES, WITH POINT VALUES SCALED ACCORDING TO DIFFICULTY!!"

"USING EACH INDIVIDUAL QUIRKS, DIS-PATCH AS MANY "VILLAINS" YOU CAN HANDLE."

"YOUR GOAL, LISTENERS, IS TO RACK UP A VERY HIGH SCORE!"

"AND DONT THINK ABOUT ATTACKING ANY OTHER COMPETITORS OR ANY OF THAT NASTY ANTI-HERO STUFF, BECAUSE THAT'S AGAINST THE RULES, CAPISCE?!"

"Excuse me,May I ask a question?" A guy with Dark-blue hair, Flattened neatly down and parted on the right side of his head.

"On the hand-out, Clearly four types of Villains were Listed!"

"Such an Error would be the height of embarrassment for a top-tier level National Academy of UA's Caliber!!"

"The reason we are seated here today is because we seek the guidance on the path to becoming Heroes!"

"---Moreover.." He then turned his attention to Izuku, "What's with you? Yeah, You! Curly-haired Kid!"

"Can't you sit still for a second.. You're very distracting!" He told Izuku, I was about to glare at him but I have no motivation to start anything.

"If you think Ua is some pleasure Joint, Then leave this place at once!"

"S---sorry.."

I Tried to comfort Izuku by patting his back.

"OKAY OKAY! THANKS FOR THE SEGUE, MUCH APPRECIATED EXAMINEE 7111!"

"THE FOURTH TYPE OF VILLAIN YOU WILL ENCOUNTER IS WORTH ZERO POINTS! LET'S CALL THEM.. "ARENA TRAPS"!"