❝ɖıʂąʂɬơཞơųʂ ɧɛཞơ❞ 3

And there was our favorite Pink-haired Psychic, Infront of the big door of class 1-A.

[How...Big?]

Saiki shrugged as he now went inside, And sat down at a random seat that was free.

"Hey..Your the guy from before! Ribbit."

-----Ribbit?

[Oh, The one from the Exam.]

"I'm Asui Tsuyu! But call me Tsu." She said as Saiki nodded 'Kusuo Saiki.'

------- Pure Awkward Silence.

Tsu looks away sweatdropping at the awkward moment as Saiki just took out a book and read peacefully.

[Ehh, I did expect him to be a quiet guy but maybe he is also a little shy?]

After that Bakugou came back from the bathroom and instantly noticed Saiki.

"OI FOUR-EYES!" He said directly to Saiki while shouting.

When he was about to go to the Pink-haired male a hand stopped him, Bakugou got even more angrier as he looked to the source.

"Whatever you are about to do. Stop it!" Said Iida.

"GET OUT MY WAY!!" Bakugou shouted as he was now arguing with Iida.

Saiki ignored everything as he focused on his book. Not paying any attention to his surroundings.

----"If you are here to make friends, I suggest you leave now."

"This is the department.. of heroics."

Saiki turned his head at the source who was now coming inside, in a sleeping bag.

[Who the hell..]

[..Is this guy?!] Everyone except Saiki thought.

[Our Teacher.]

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞!

❝𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞!❞ 𝙰𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚄𝚗𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍! ✓

--1 𝙰𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝(𝚜) 𝚄𝚗𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍--

"Wear these immediately. And then shove off to the P.E. grounds." Aizawa said showing the uniform on his hand.

(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧

Saiki then changed after the others, in this world his body was a little feminine-like, this was his fault after changing into Kuriko a bunch of time for free cakes from cafe's.

------------Saiki's POV

"A QUIRK APREHENSION TEST?!" Everyone yelled except me.

"What about the ceremony?! And the guidance counselor meeting?!"