Ep-26

It's few days later on thier marriage anniversary...
Y/N woke up to her alarm as it was a Thursday Y/N had to take a day off because of Jungkook he wanted to have a small party with someone of his friends So Y/N was about to leave the bed when Jungkook pulled her wrist and made her fall.on top of him and he said)
Jungkook: Happy Anniversary Honey! (He said and pecked on her lips)
Y/N: Happy Anniversary to you Love (she said and also pecked on his lips)
Jungkook: Where are you going Honey? (He said as she sat next to him)
Y/N: Bathroom (shs said)
Jungkook: Uff! (He said as she went and Jungkook came behind her)

Y/N took her tooth brush and started to brush her teeth and he was also brushing  his teeth and later she washed her face with face wash and Jungkook went out and he went to his Gym room and started to work out while Y/N went and started to cook breakfast for both of them and after a while he came and saw Y/N making strawberry pancakes and he said
Jungkook: Strawberry Pancakes I am hungry!!! (He said sitting on a chair next to her)
Y/N: Jeon! go put on a shirt!! (She said as she started to sever the food)
Jungkook: Uff it's not like you haven't seen me without a shirt every morning? And I know your use to this(He said as he took a plate form her and kept one on his side and other on Y/N'S side)
Y/N: Whatever I don't want to argue again about this let's just! (She said as she started to eat)

After a while both where done eating so Y/N went to their room and changed into some t-shirt and a some shorts she was coming downstairs when she saw Jungkook completed cleaning and came towards her and he carried her back their room and made her sit on the bed and he said
Jungkook: Before you say anything! No work today (he said as he took out a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie)
Y/N: Fine! (She said with a pout and Jungkook pecked on it and said)
Jungkook: Just stay here I be back (he said and went to the bathroom)

Few minutes later Jungkook came out and saw Y/N laying on the bed he went and lay next to her and pulled her into his embrace and she said
Y/N: What do you want? (She said sitting up straight)
Jungkook: nothing! (He said and sat up straight next to her)
Y/N: Can...(she was about to say something when she got a call she picked it up)
OPT
???: Hey Mrs Jeon
Y/N: Hello Ms Park is the paperwork ready?.
Rosé: Yes mam it is so should I came dorp it at your house
Y/N: Just give them to my assistant Mia
Rosé: Ok mam have a nice day!

She ended the call and She turned towards him and he asked
Jungkook: Park Rosé the lawyer? (He asked)
Y/N:Yeah! (She said)
Jungkook: What paperwork? (He asked)
Y/N: Something I don't think you wanna know now I will tell you soon! (She said)
Jungkook: ok oh by the way the party is cancelled as today is a work day none of my friends can come over (he said)
Y/N: it's fine (she said as she lay on his lap as he started to run his fingers through her hair)
Jungkook: I love you! (He said as he kept his fingers running through her hair)
Y/N: I love you too (she said with a small smile)

After a while Y/N heard the door bell ring so she got up and went to open it to see Rosé standing there holding a file
Y/N: Ms Park? (She said as she opened the door)
Rosé: hey Mrs Jeon! Here are the paperwork (she said and handed her the file)
Y/N: Thankyou but I said to give it to Mia? (She said)
Rosé: She said she was out of town so she said to give it to you! (She said)
Y/N: Shoot! I forgot She is out of town visiting her parents (she said and took the file)
Rosé: Ok mam I will leave I have a client to meet (she said)
Y/N: Thankyou! (She said and closed the door)

She opened and looked through the files and everything was fine she signed it and went inside the room and called Jungkook and he came downstairs and sat opposite to her and and Y/N said
Y/N: Jungkook here (she said and handed him the file)
Jungkook: What is this honey?(He said but he saw Y/N having a seriousness)
Y/N: Just open it!( She said having a straight face)

He opened the file and he started reading through and he was getting shock and also anger at the same time and he saw that she have signed it he couldn't stand it anymore and he said he

Jungkook: JEON Y/N HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND YOUR FREAKING GIVING ME A DIVORCE!!! (he said flaming from anger)
Y/N: Yes! I am not perfect to be your wife your perfect you take care of me, your company and your just the perfect person I am not even close I keep forgetting to eat, I overwork myself and I have health issues I am not perfect and you can find a better wife then me and let me remind you it was a arrange marriage (she said as tears flowed down her cheeks)

To be continued...