Ep-31

The doctor came and said
Jin: Jungkook? (He came as Jungkook stood up and ran towards him and asked)
Jungkook: Hyung how is Y/N? (He asked being all worried)
Jin: Jungkook don't need to worry your wife is out of danger you brought her to the hospital on time if you would have wasted a single minute she would have been dead (he said making all smile)
Jungkook: Can I meet her? (He asked(
Jin: Yeah she is been transferred to Room no 201 and can I talk to you for a second (he said)
Jungkook: Sure hyung (he nodded)

Both went to Jin's office and Jin said
Jin: She tried committing suicide (he said)
Jungkook: Yes Hyung? (He said being gulty)
Jin: she is going through alot Jungkook please don't be cold towards her give all the love possible and spend time with her she came 2 months ago  she paid another visit talking about you and her mental health (he said)
Jungkook: I have messed up I am not a good husband (he said)
Jin: Hey your not a bad husband just show her love listen your the only person she loves truly after her parents so please give her the same amount of love back that's it I will say you can go and meet her in room 201 (he said)
Jungkook: Thankyou hyung I will do what you have said (he said(

The talk ended and he went to the room and as he entered he noticed Y/N was laying on the bed with pipes attached to her and Hobi, Ria, Tae and Jimin talked to him and later left he sat on the chair next to the bed and said
Jungkook: I am sorry I am not a good husband because of me you have go through all of this (he said as tears flowed down his cheeks)
Y/N: Your not a bad husband baby (she said in a breaking voice which made his eyes lit up and look towards her who opened her eyes)
Jungkook: I am so sorry and I know I am not worth of a forgiveness (he said holding her hand)
Y/N: You don't have to be sorry I forgave you already I know your stressed with your work but I don't why the hell you distance yourself from me and became cold (she said with a small pout)
Jungkook: I didn't wanted you to stress honey (he said)
Y/N: I love you kookie (she said with a smile)
Jungkook: Love you more Honey... (He said trying not to cry)

Ok this is short... Author Nim is sorry but the continuation will be in the next Chapter

To be continued...