1: WWH

Finally, I am done with my assignments for the weekend and I laid back on my bed and decided to check my phone.

*WWH texted you*

Ah! I heard my notification go off, I looked at the screen and smiled I remember how  bored  I was one day and somehow ended up befriending an online friend she likes to go by the name WWH, don't know why but I never questioned her. Anyway we connected at once and the next thing i knew we have been talking for weeks now.

I opened the text.

WWH: Guess what? I got in the second round of auditions!!

Me: Omo! Chukae !

WWH: Khende.. There is a problem, I might not be able to go..

Me: WAE ?

WWH: There is no one to cover for me back at my store, so I don't think I will be able to go.

Me: oh! Gwaenchana I will cover for you.

WWH: Jinjja? Gomawo! You can take the pay for that day!

Me: Nae anyways I needed some extra cash I am thinking of working part time again soon.

WWH: Great Khamsamida! See you on Saturday then I will send you the address and time.

Me: Okay !

I shut my laptop and got off the bed and walked towards my closet and changed into a fresh pair of outfit. I was starving and I was craving some hot dogs. I heard my notification go off, she must have sent me the address. I pushed my phone in my coat pocket and locked my doors.

Wow! This hot dog is so good. I was moaning out the goodness of this hot dog when I didn't realize I bumped into a wall. Why in the world would anyone build a wall in the middle of nowhere! And Before I could look up to kick this stupid wall a creepy scream left my mouth when I saw my hot dog slip my hands and fall on the ground. I immediately picked up my hot dog and internally cried showing my grumpy and ugly face. I looked up and found myself looking at nothing less than seemed like a deity. In front of me was a tall man with broad shoulders with a soft expression hovering his face. He gave me a small smile and immediately as if to apologise for bumping into me.

"Miane, I wasn't looking where I was going, also your hot dog fell down." He said politely.

"Gwenchana, it's okay if you pick up in 3 seconds", I said immediately, Oh god! Are you stupid! Why would I say that? Should I ask for his name? Go for it!

"Umm -" he cut me off and said,"Miane, I have to go, I am running late for something, jinjja miane."

"Oh! Gwenchana!" I was disappointed, he rushed off leaving me startled. Oh well he was too good looking for me. Gwenchana.. I looked down to see my ruined hot dog and I let a cry leave my lips. Why did I have such a bad day? Crying, I made my way towards my home.

I made my way towards the convenience store slowly and thrusting my hands in my coat pockets to avoid the chilly breeze that was giving me chills. I stopped in front of the store and peaked inside the convenience store, when suddenly what seemed like someone cleared their throat I turned back to see the same man I happened to bump into the other day.

"OH! Hot dog ?!"

"Huh?"

"Annyeong Hot dog! Here to buy something?"

"Ani, I came to cover for a friend actually."

"Oh! You came? I was expecting you a little late."

"Huh ? You mean you are WWH? I thought you were a girl."

"Haha aniyo my sister tends to change my picture every now and then so I haven't bother changing it back"