Chapter 69

Chapter 69 The Buddhist life of a fake daughter

    Liang Chenjun in the police station was not blind, of course he saw the hatred against him hidden under the eyes of Mu Xi frame.

    He prepared earlier than Mu Xi frame, he Liang Chenjun is not the kind of gentleman who does not take any revenge on women.

    Men and women, as long as they hurt him and his family for no reason, they are ready to be returned by him.

    He is just an ordinary person, don't think that he repays his grievances with virtue, although he is handsome, don't think of him as the hero of the Mary Sue dog blood drama, handsome is not the reason for him to be the holy father.

    003: "Vogh... Even Huang Po sells melons and brags."

    Liang Chenjun loves this human-like world, and at the same time will not be confused by the surface of the world.

    He still knows some people, once you touch their cake, you will immediately turn against each other.

    Maybe he is also one of them. He has no way of deciding whether it is good or bad, but he will prepare in advance to minimize the damage.

    In "The Happy Life of the Reborn Daughter's Educated Youth", he taught his younger brothers and sisters to understand the complexities of the world, and now it is the same. He also taught this to his younger sister Li Zhenzhi.

    While teaching her kindness, don't forget to keep the sawtooth, otherwise honest people will be bullied eventually.

    To be kind and decisive can you see all the beautiful scenery in the world. Although the old saying is old, it is very practical.

    Since they plan to take down the human traffickers and scum Li and his wife, they must cut off all connections between the Liang family and the Muxi frame, otherwise the grass will not be eradicated and the spring breeze will regenerate.

    Don't underestimate people like Muxi Frame, she may cause an accident instead of a tragedy in the world. After all, bare feet are not afraid of wearing shoes.

    The Liang couple also learned about the Li couple's affairs, but they had no way of knowing the most important things. Liang Chenjun didn't tell the truth, but spoke directly with evidence.

    Showing the mistakes made by the Li couple and the young Muxi frame one by one, the Liang couple felt chilled and even more frightened.

    Unexpectedly, the young Muxi Frame would actually hook up with her biological parents, Li and his wife.

    They actually joined forces to deceive them, depriving them of the happiness that should have belonged to their own daughter.

    After all, after raising them for 20 years, Nian was still a young child at the time, and the Liang couple still couldn't bear to send the Muxi frame to the police station.

    However, he made a decision that made Muxi Frame an unbearable decision to cut off all contacts with Muxi Frame. Muxi Frame is also an adult, and will never give Muxi Frame a penny in the future.

    Muxi Frame not only didn't appreciate the Liang couple for not sending her to prison, but hated the Liang couple and looked at the Liang couple with a grim face and said, "They are cold-blooded and ruthless, and they will definitely cut off their children in the future.

    " It was believed that this was the daughter that their husband and wife had raised in the palm of their hands for many years, and asked the servants to drive out the Muxi frame.

    The moment Muxi Frame was kicked out, he regretted that he was outspoken, and he should have prayed for the forgiveness of the Liang couple instead of venting his anger.

    It is true that Muxi Frame would not be so stupid. Liang Chenjun didn't want to be so heartless at first, but he thought that Muxi Frame had committed suicide in the novel world of "The Buddhist Life of a Fake Daughter" in his previous life.

    Her heart was so ruthless. At that time, her younger sister Li Zhenzhi was obviously no longer a threat to her, but because the former male protagonist occasionally broke away from the plot and said something to her sister, she started to think badly.

    Of course, it is impossible for 003 to provide Liang Chenjun with a golden finger to control the Muxi frame. The only golden finger that system 003 can provide is a chicken rib, which is to let him always enjoy the name of Liang Chenjun.

    Although the system couldn't provide help, he, Liang Chenjun, could be his golden thigh and learn hypnotism. It just so happened that Mu Xi frame was emotionally unstable recently, so it was the easiest to implement.

    With Liang Chenjun's temperament of salted fish in the past, he definitely didn't want to do so much, but he is brand new in this life. Although he is still salted fish occasionally, it is integrated with the original owner's hatred of Muxi Frame.

    Liang Chenjun is still a free man, otherwise it would be meaningless to travel through so many worlds. In fact, all of this is also Liang Chenjun's real thoughts. Otherwise, what is the difference between being controlled by the plot?

    Liang Chenjun inherited the original owner's dislike of Muxi Frame. He not only made the Liang couple dislike her, but he also wanted to call the police.     The Muxi Frame is still selling jewelry, planning to buy the murderer Li Zhenzhi, and looking for someone to assassinate Liang Chenjun. She no longer calls Liang Chenjun as her brother, and her eyes are red when she thinks of Liang Chenjun, as if she has a deadly revenge for killing her father.     Mu Xi frame was not confused by the surrounding things, and returned to normal intelligence. She found that she was abnormal that day, and asked someone to ask. If she really found the problem, she was 100% hypnotized by Liang Chenjun that day.     Is Muxi Frame not looking for someone to retaliate against the Liang couple because she still has family affection for the Liang couple? Absolutely not, Mu Xi frame is a must for people, so it will not be so easy to forgive Liang and his wife.     The reason why Muxi Frame did not retaliate was because Liang and his wife had already gone outside and continued to travel the world in order to stay away from their sadness, and second, because Muxi Frame did not have enough money, all the gold and silver jewelry that should be sold were sold.     Liang Chenjun's net worth is so high now that almost no one takes orders. As for why not let people kill Li Zhenzhi, who is easier to assassinate.     Mu Xizhen didn't want Li Zhenzhi to be so cheap, so she would find someone to rape Li Zhenzhi, so that Li Zhenzhi would be like a mouse crossing the street in the future, and everyone would look down on her. Let's see if she can still be as beautiful as she is now.     Muxi Frame is now like a blackened villain, with particularly gloomy eyes and exaggerated and terrifying smile, absolutely no one recognizes this as the radiant and kind-hearted big daughter of Xi Frame.     Liang Chenjun understands the psychology of these people best. How could he let Mu Xi Frame go easily? He had already made people stare at Mu Xi Frame's every move.     If money really can make a ghost run a mill, you can even know how many times Mu Xi frame goes to the toilet a day, what color her panties are, etc. However, Liang Chenjun is not interested in these and just wants to know some key points.     Liang Chenjun sighed that the money was well spent, he now knew where Muxi Frame let people assassinate him and where to kill his sister.     When Liang Chenjun saw that he was going to fuck his sister, his eyes were like a sword that had been opened, and 003 was too frightened to move.

    However, Liang Chenjun still endured and secretly arranged more bodyguards to protect his sister.

    It's still too cheap for her to call the police to arrest Muxi frame. When her crime of murdering others is confirmed, she will never turn around.

    Liang Chenjun never underestimates anyone, so many incidents happen in decline, and sometimes the more inconspicuous people are, they can bite you to the point of never turning over. It's still the same sentence, bare feet are not afraid of wearing shoes.

    However, Liang Chenjun would not be so gentlemanly and so particular about his demeanor, and would never tell Mu Xijia that he was going to take revenge in such a way. Mu Xijia was afraid that he would be reunited with her biological parents.