Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Marrying Sister-in-law

    Liang Chenjun felt that he was just like a dad in this world, and then he lived his life without any twists and turns. Of course not! Although he is no longer the male protagonist, he does not have the natural physique that attracts bad luck like the protagonist, but the dangers that ordinary people should take are not too few! Otherwise, the system should complain that the world is too easy, so let's just call it "Liang Chenjun's Nursing Homes".

    No matter who you are, you are in the process of solving difficulties or on the way to solving difficulties in your life. As long as you have behaviors, this behavior will inevitably bring about a series of good and bad chain reactions. I don't know if this Liang Chenjun who only wants to break free from the plot and become a flesh-and-blood Liang Chenjun who has his own emotions and desires will regret it? The answer must be no regrets. Although his character has become a little bit detached now, his original intention has not changed at all.

    Although this is a novel world developed around the heroine, who is not the protagonist? Now that Liang Chenjun has replaced the original male protagonist and broke free of the plot, don't limit yourself to the female protagonist, just live the life of Liang Chenjun who belongs to this era.

    There will no longer be a heroine in this world, only an ordinary person like Pan Xiaolian. Liang Chenjun instantly felt lighter all over his body, like a fairy tale novel, he seemed to have an epiphany, and pushed aside the fog that had been blocking him.

    In the previous worlds, although Liang Chenjun broke away from the control of the plot and said that he had gotten rid of the heroine, his underlying cognition still felt that the world revolved around the heroine, and he felt that he could not completely and truly break free. Otherwise, when he mentioned the heroine in the first few worlds, he would always unconsciously add "maiden" in front of the heroine's name. System 003 actually found it, but he didn't remind him. It's up to Liang Chenjun to realize it himself. , no one else can help.

    The reason why the novel world of "The Lord of the Wife Chasing Crematorium" was attacked by the plot master caused Liang Chenjun's memory loss and confusion, and the system went to sleep in order to protect him from disappearing, was because Liang Chenjun didn't really regard those worlds as his own, or was it In the world of being a heroine, there is no real breakaway from the plot, allowing the plot to take advantage of it.

    Even if System 003 was injured for this, it didn't tell Liang Chenjun the real reason, afraid that once it told Liang Chenjun, Liang Chenjun would really not be able to understand, and all the worlds after them would be attacked by the drama, or they would get lost or die because of it .

    Liang Chenjun's eyes became more translucent, and at the same time, he became more and more aware of everything in this world. This piece of Liang Chenjun really felt that this would be his world, not the world revolving around the heroine Pan Xiaolian in a book called "Marrying Sister-in-law".

    The younger brothers and sisters hugged Liang Chenjun even more happily when they saw that brother Liang Chenjun looked like this. At this moment, they truly and completely felt that this was their brother. It was no longer an invisible film that seemed to be away from them at any time. The people who went, the children's minds are really sensitive, although they don't know the reason.

    After all, reality is reality, not as it is written in time-travel novels. The protagonist crosses in, and people who are particularly close to the original owner don't even notice it. How is it possible? Some small habits, behaviors, or absolutely impossible to cover with a sentence or two of amnesia. Just like Liang Chenjun transmigrated into the novel "The Happy Life of the Reborn Daughter's Educated Youth", Grandma Xiu still discovered the difference between him and the original male protagonist, but just pretended not to know.

    A new life is about to truly begin. People move forward, not rummaging through memories. Liang Chenjun encountered a problem here. Because his paintings caught fire in Pingfang Town, he took away the business of many scholars, and was slandered by those people, saying that his paper was very rough, even if others did not use that kind of paper for writing, let alone buy that kind of paper for painting He took his paintings home and displayed them, and said that his paintings were not good, and there was a good scholar who didn't study, but even started selling paintings.

    More and more people who have a little knowledge or read a little book come out to accuse Liang Chenjun of being a dignified scholar and lose face as a scholar. It seems as if they said that, when they become culturally literate, they are more powerful than Xiucai, and their hearts are very refreshing!

    They have long disliked Liang Chenjun, and so many people have bought his paintings, and those people have no eyeballs to look at the calligraphy and paintings they are fortunately drawn.

    After all, this place is small, and there are only so few markets. It is not good for them to have too many scholars, and they can’t afford to do other businesses. They only make a living by selling calligraphy and painting. Now such a small market has given Liang Chenjun more than half of them. How could you possibly agree.

    Liang Chenjun's family all depend on him to support him, how could he let these people continue to slander him, after all, business is about reputation. Liang Chenjun was also a boss, how could he not know their tricks and how to solve the gossip they caused.

    The slander of his people turned into a short and touching story, and he portrayed himself as a poor painter who had real material but was plotted by others to leave his hometown. How wonderful and wonderful is this story!

    He spent two coins for the little beggar to publicize, and the little beggar was stunned for a while, almost forgot that he was a beggar who couldn't eat, so he sympathized with Liang Chenjun and didn't want to accept Liang Chenjun's two small coins.

    Liang Chenjun went to set up a stall to sell paintings as usual, specially opened the best few paintings and hung them in a conspicuous place, and then said nothing, as if encountering something troubled, secretly sad. When everyone saw Liang Chenjun's beautiful paintings and his dejected expression, they all took out money to buy his paintings, and comforted him not to be sad. They liked his paintings the most, and the quality of the paintings had nothing to do with the material of the paper.

    Liang Chenjun's paintings sold faster and more today, and he was not affected by the rumors at all. He even made more money than usual because of the rumors. Today, he can give his younger siblings and himself a good meal, thanks to him. made up story. Even if someone wakes up, they won't say much, because his paintings are really beautiful and affordable.

    He even thought that he could take an extra part-time job and make up stories and sell them, which would definitely make a lot of money, but the little beggar today almost didn't charge him any money.

    It seems that marketing applies everywhere? There is a very popular saying in modern times, as long as the story is well told, nothing is unsellable. However, people should pay more attention to honesty and truthfulness, otherwise, no matter how good a story is, it will soon be exposed and even lead to serious backlash.