Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    Liang Chenjun, whose consciousness spread throughout Wanjianzong, suddenly turned his eyes to a bamboo house.

    This bamboo house seems to be unremarkable, but in fact, there is a universe inside.

    The people in the bamboo house have gloomy expressions, and their faces are crazy and violently smashing the bamboo house.

    Although Liang Chenjun is now the richest old monster in the entire cultivation world, he can't help but feel sorry for this priceless bamboo house.

    Maybe the people in the bamboo house didn't know that the seemingly ordinary bamboo house was actually Zizhu who led the cultivation world to loot.

    The people inside the bamboo house were stunned, unable to believe that the bamboo house she had split with all her strength for venting had no scars at all.

    The gloomy Feng Qingyan's expression became even crazier, feeling that the mere bamboo house in front of her was also bullying her.

    She even tried her best to not be able to hurt this ordinary dilapidated bamboo house, she was even more crazy.

    She was finally tired, but the depression was gone, only the tiredness and frustration on her face, and she was even more unwilling to be such a waste.

    Since she was born, her face has been praised by many people, and she herself believes that with such a face, she will definitely be a big figure in this world of self-cultivation in the future.

    Now she is so slapped in the face, she is a waste, and she is a Zhan Wu scum who can't even cut down an ordinary shabby bamboo house.

    Liang Chenjun saw that it was Feng Qingyan, and even more so, seeing that she couldn't hurt his treasures in the slightest, he directly took back the consciousness that was placed there.

    Looking at Feng Qingyan's expression, she must not know that the bamboo house was made by Zizhu and was extremely valuable, and a small piece of it outside would attract cultivators to loot.

    Even if Feng Qingyan knew that it was meaningless to take possession as her own, she was not the owner of that bamboo house.

    Liang Chenjun is not like the original owner who doesn't care about these treasures, he likes these treasures with special functions.

    Who wants to snatch his treasure from him unless he steps on it.

    If the comprehension world knew of his current talent, they would not complain about it.

    The people here almost worship Liang Chenjun as a god, who makes him so powerful that there are too many of them? They will just move the treasures forward quietly.

    If their other great powers are only a little different from Liang Chenjun, they may be eager to try and fight Liang Chenjun to the death or to decide the outcome.

    Even immortal practitioners are self-aware, they are even more cherished, they dare not provoke at all, and they dare not make small moves.

    Liang Chenjun also felt the charm of power. He had reached the pinnacle of cultivation in this world.

    He can live without any rules, or he is the one who dictates the rules.

    But is this really his ability? Has he really been invincible? Can he really resist some forces completely?

    The answer can be imagined, he can enjoy everything brought by the original power, but the power does not always belong to him.

    He is the man who wants to conquer the sea of ​​stars, and he won't stop here, there may be countless worlds waiting for him.