Taken

*Harry's pov*

I felt the pain in my head as I woke up. I opened my eyes slowly, trying to get used to the light in the room. Where am I? "Ahh", I felt more pain. I looked around the room. It looked like an old basement. It wasn't any windows, just a door. The pain on the walls are falling off, and the floor was cold like ice. What happened?

*Flashback*

"Get away from me!", I yelled at my cheating girlfriend. I couldn't believe what I just saw. She was sleeping with another guy. I am so stupid!!

"No, Harry listen. It was a mistake, I love you", she yelled behind me. I turned around. Both of us were crying now.

"You don't love me. If you did, you would be faithful and you would not cheat on me. I am just so stupid!", I cried. She couldn't say anything before I walked away.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid", I said quiet to myself. I looked at my phone. 10 missing phone calls form her and over 30 from the guys. I'm walking around, trying to get her off my mind. I can't believe it, I can't believe her. Niall is calling again, but I'm in no mood to talk to anyone. Maybe I should go back soon. A black car slowly drives passed me. I have seen that car before.. I continued walking. I could hear the car behind me. Stupid paparazzi. "Hey", someone yelled behind me. When I turn around something hits me in the head. I feel my body falling before everything went dark. *Flashback over*

I'm kidnapped. Shit! This can't be happening. I run to the door and try to open it. It's locked. I feel like I'm losing it. I look around the room. It's not a big room and I'm sure the lights doesn't work. I stop looking around when I see something in the dark. Or someone. I walk closer, taking small steps. It's a girl laying on the cold floor with a thin blanket over her. Who is that? I walk to her and bend down. She is sleeping. My hand touched her face, and it feels like ice. She is freezing. Her breathing is slow, she needs to get warm. Maybe she knows more than me. I laid behind her, so we were spooning. My arms over her body and her body close to mine. Now she won't freeze to death. I felt my eyes close and sleep is taking over me.

*Emily's pov:*

Something isn't right. Someone is holding me and lightly snoring in my ear. It can't be Sam or Tommy. They would never do it. I gently got out of his arms and turned around. I'm shocked. It's Harry Styles. From One Direction. He looks different, but I haven't seen them in a while. He looks so grown up. What is he doing here? I stopped breathing when I saw his eyes open slowly. I jumped slightly back when he sat up.

"Hello. My name is Harry Styles", he said carefully.

"H-hi. Ehm, I'm Emily. I k-know who you are."

"You don't need to be afraid."

When I didn't say anything he continued.

"How long have you been here."

"About three years and five months", I said and smiled slightly.

Harry looked shocked. Like he couldn't believe what I just said.

"S-so long?", Harry said on the verge of tears. I just nodded, then I was pulled into a hug. Harry is a great hugger.