DIO JOINS THE PARTY!!! OFF TO THE DUNGEON WE GO!!!

Y/N POV

We're all walking to the dungeon Luna told us about. Despite me telling them it was ok aqua, Megumin, yunyun, and Kazuma all wanted me to come. Though. They weren't exactly thrilled when they heard about our newest member....

DIO: how much further until we arrive? I can't stay out in the sun for much longer and I think you know that Alucard.

Y/N: I told you it's just Y/N.......and yeah I know but that cloak helps out right?

DIO: THIS CLOAK BARLEY DOES ANYTHING!!!

I sigh before shoving my hat onto his head.

Y/N: THERE. Now your precious head is protected.

DIO grumbles. Ever since he's lost he's kept to his word about joining our party but he's still salty about what happened.

DIO: how much further until we arrive to this dungeon? I'm getting more and more tired by the second.....

Y/N: your undead.....your not supposed to get tired......

DIO scoffs. We eventually finally arrive at the dungeon.

Y/N: ok. Here's the plan. DIO and I will go inside and check it out. Kazuma aqua Megumin. You guys stay out here. Yunyun. You can come if you'd like.

Yunyun: o-ok!!!

Kazuma: WHAT!?!? WHY DO ONLY YOU GUYS GET TO GO!!!

Y/N: we don't know what's down there so it should be right that DIO and I go down there to make sure it's safe.

Kazuma: WHY IS YUNYUN GOING DOWN THERE THEN!?

Y/N: to be frank. She's more stronger then you in terms of magical ability.....

Kazuma grumbles to himself. DIO yunyun and I all head inside of the dungeon and begin to explore it. DIO takes off his cloak and gives me back my hat.

Yunyun: I can feel some undead beings down here...

Y/N: other then me and DIO

She nods. We continue to walk down the dark hallways. As we do a monster suddenly jumps at us.

Y/N: hmph.

DIO: THE WORLD!!!!

I open fire and the world smashes the monster to pieces. We both smirk as his stand goes back to him and I put my guns away. Yunyun just stood there in awe. I smile at her and we continue down the hall.

Y/N: good thing Kazuma isnt down here......he such a.........what's the word....

DIO: pansy?

Y/N: yes exactly.

DIO: ha. Please from the moment I saw him I knew he was a beta male......

Y/N: beta male? FIRST MOMENT I SAW HIM I KNEW HE WAS USELESS

both laugh as they continued to explore.

Yunyun: um....

DIO: reminds me a lot of hol horse. A coward-

Y/N: but without the impressive body.

They both laugh again even harder.

Y/N: FUNNIEST PART IS HE CALLS EVERUONE ELSE USLESS BUT IN REALITY AQUAS REVIVED HIM MULTIPLE TIMES, DARKNESS IS MORE BRAVE THEN HIM EVEN IF ITS FOR HER KINK!!! AND MEGUMIN COULD ONE SHOT HIM IF SHE REALLY WANTED!!!

Both laugh hard as they drop to the ground as they slam there fists into the ground. Both evantually relax and then stand up and then notice Kazuma standing right behind them.