𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

(Authors note: have an unfinished frame from one of Sad-ist's animatics I've redrawn :D)

(Yes. Jschlatt.)

Tommyinnit clutched his crossbow as he aimed at the president of Manburg, Jschlatt.

Jschlatt. The tyrant.

Through Pogtopian people's eyes, Manburg was just a cage. And they preferred it to remain as one.

Tommy was the younger brother of the former president of Manburg- or shall I say what was once L'manburg. As soon as Jschlatt- or Schlatt came into power, nothing has been the same since. He and his brother were exiled out of a nation that they created.

It just wasn't fair. But nothing in life is fair. That's the cruel story, at the end of the day, it's impossible for everything to be fair.. right?

Tommy's blond hair was covered in dirty twigs and dead leaves so he could blend in easier behind the lush green trees sheltering him from getting caught. He was sent to assassinate the president. He stared at the same spot for so long that he started seeing two Jschlatts.

"Wait what?" Yelled Vice President Quackity, concerned. "I don't have a pickaxe, so-" Jschlatt continued casually. "Wait. No no no no no- what do you mean?" The Vice President asked panicked, his black hair gleaming in the hot golden sun in the pale blue sky painted with white puffy clouds.

"LETS GO, LETS GOOO" the president cheered, leaving Quackity in worry. "No no no no no- what are you talking about, what are you talking about" The Vice President continued. "THE WHITE HOUSE IS COMING DOWN" Jschlatt laughed manically.

Those words were as sharp as knives against Alex's face. The White House. Being taken down.

Quackity felt hopeless. Ever since he and Schlatt won the election, the only major contribution he felt he made for the nation was building the White House. There were billions of times where he tried to impress Jschlatt. Only for his actions to be unacknowledged. But this was different. The White House actually meant something. It was the only thing that made Quackity feel important, and Schlatt was going to take it down?

Tommy's eyes narrowed as he overheard the talking heat up into an argument. His ice blue eyes shone in curiosity.

"Good for you man, good for you, we're not fucking taking down the White House." The Vice President continued as Schlatt lifted dumbbells that seemed to pop up out of nowhere.

You ever talk to someone about something serious but then they don't even care and change the topic? That's exactly what Alex felt here. He felt that nobody would even listen to him, even when it was he who pooled his votes in with Jschlatts' at the election, he should be the one giving orders, not him.

Tommy continued to watch this soap opera, his eyes glued on to the scene, unable to move as if stuck. This was just too interesting to ignore. He started to put down his crossbow when he remembered that it was Jschlatt's fault Tubbo was executed. So he kept his guard up and continued to point his crossbow at Schlatt even when his arms started to feel sore as if they were going to break off.

"Don't be a fucking bitch" Schlatt snapped, angering Quackity. "No, you're not going to take it down" Alex yelled. The ram and duck glared at each other(im having trouble imagining a ram and duck glaring at each other)

(T/W slight violence)

Schlatt then crafted a pickaxe himself and began to tear down the White House. Quackity felt himself shatter into nothingness. "STOP, FUCKING STO-" he screamed only to be silenced by Jschlatt hitting him with a dumbbell painfully. Quackity coughed in surprise and winced in pain. "STOP, STOP WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" Alex furiously yelled as Jschlatt continued taking down Quackity's most prized contribution to Manburg. "I'm going to tear this shit to the ground, and-" The president continued.

(T/W ends)

This was getting more interesting. And yet Tommy still kept his guard up. He felt as if his arms were going to die.

"PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS DOWN I BUILT THIS MYSELF" Quackity yelled at the brown haired ram who continued to tear down the building.

"What the fuck?" Tommy mumbled to himself as he looked closer at the scene but still hidden between trees.

(T/W, slight violence)

Tommy saw as Quackity ran to get in the way between the president and the structure. But Schlatt only punched Quackity hard and shoved him away. "YOU IDIOT. GET. FUCKING. MINING!!!" The ram screamed at the poor noirette who sadly got up, still wanting to yell at Jschlatt for being such a dick to him.

(T/W ends)

He was so mad he could just hit somebody right now. But he was the Vice President, so he kept his cool.

Until Jschlatt would say something that set him off.

Schlatt continued screaming about how he had to deal with idiots everyday as Quackity stared in silence. He felt as if he meant nothing. He felt like he was always second in command, never even cared for, a walking second place medal.

Just because Quackity was Vice President didn't mean that people paid him respect. He just wasn't "intimidating" or "scary" enough as he looked so innocent and kind hearted.

"IM IN CHARGE." Jschlatt yelled angrily as he continued taking down the precious White House. "IM IN FUCKING CHARGE." He screamed. "No no no, we make these decisions together man, we make these decisions together!" Quackity yelped. But the president only ignored the noirette.

Tommyinnit's eyes widened. It was like witnessing a fight between your parents. It was like he was seeing something he shouldn't.

Quackity then pulled out a bow and arrow. To Tommy's surprise, Quackity aimed it at Schlatt. "You're too much of a pussy to shoot me anyway, it'll kill me in one blow and yet you can't. You won't. I know you won't because you're too scared." Schlatt taunted. This especially angered Alex. "You're too much a pussy. You can just kill me right now but no" he continued rambling on. "I cAnT dO iT" he mocked. "I'M quAckiTy anD I'm a cHicKen!" He spat. Those words hit the poor duck like water in the nether.

"Fuck you." The Vice President angrily said, biting his lip to prevent himself from absolutely breaking down from those harsh words. It wasn't like he wasn't used to this. He just felt more brave that day. "Fuck you, I'm out. I'm fucking leaving." Quackity snarled angrily as he pulled back an arrow and shot the president who then collapsed.

Tommy stood there. Surprised. He put his cross bow away as he saw Alex run into the forest he was hiding in.

"What the hell have I done?" The Vice President mumbled to himself over and over again, panicked.

Tommy decided he'd get Quackity to side with Pogtopia.

_____________________________________

Word count: 1180 words

How's your day? I hope it's been wonderful! Remember to drink water and eat food! Take care of yourself and have a nice day/night! I'm sorry for all the angst in this chapter by the way 🥲

-Sky