𝐃𝐲𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞.

Srsly couldn't think of another word for tnt...

________

𝐏𝐨𝐯 𝟏.

I'm sure you can easily guess who I am... I'm one of the only people in this server with blond hair other then- well, Tubbo. He's my best friend since we were children.

Okay, this seems to be going too fast.

My name is Tommyinnit, Or just Tommy. I'm Wilbur Soot's younger brother.

People say we look nothing alike, but that's because one of us are adopted. I wish I could say Wilbur was adopted, but sadly it's me. According to the story, my parents left me in a box on the side of a road and then Wilbur found me, begged Philza for a whole week straight to take me in and eventually he gave in.

Now you know why I even live with a pyromaniac, potato obsessed talking pig and a bird.

Recently, I had Alex Quackity, the ex. Vice President of Manburg to side with Pogtopia, this other nation Wilbur and I are in. I witnessed Quackity and Schlatt argue just a few days ago and it wasn't a pleasant sight.

It was surprising too, I always thought Quackity practically worshipped the president only for me to realize that they absolutely despise each other to the point where Alex actually shoots him. I saw it all unfold when I was sent by Wilbur to execute Schlatt.

Guess Quackity did my job for me.

He's been really bored lately as I noticed, no one lets him do anything probably because he's from Manburg. I don't know if I can trust him or not, But whatever it is he seems pretty eager to help. I've noticed Tubbo being on edge lately, with Quackity being his 'parent' and all. Okay let me explain, Tubbo was Schlatt's kid, Quackity married Schlatt, therefore he's technically the step-parent of my best friend. I know, the family tree is crazy.

But anyway, Tubbo told me many times he forgave Quackity for not doing anything when he was executed.. but he also did say he doesn't trust Quackity because he was from Manburg, but there could be a possibility Quackity changed.

I mean, he's a decent person. Wilbur seems to like him despite not talking to him much.

Anyway, Today Wilbur asked Quackity to set up more dynamite around Manburg for "safety reasons". I knew there was something fishy about it but Quackity happily did the task.

He just left, and now it's just Wilbur and I.

Wilbur let's out a sigh. He seems tired. Maybe annoyed. Maybe I'll ask him if he trusts Quackity or not.

"Wilbur, do you trust Alex?" I asked with curiosity. Wilbur pretended to ignore me so it was pretty awkward for a few minutes until he replied. "Maybe."

He smiled as he covered his face in his hands and sat down like a man in middle age crisis (PLS 💀)

I just stare. Wilbur seemed more concerning than usual, or maybe I'm probably just being paranoid.

It seemed like it was just last week when he said he wanted to be Dream's 'vessel' or whatever that meant.

How could he do that to me, he knew that Dream and I were on bad terms..

Anyway, I don't think much about Big Q, he was really funny before Manburg but his humour seemed to die.

He's much more quiet and less eager to socialize. Maybe Schlatt did something to shut him up. I can't tell. Whatever it is, I feel that I might be able to trust him. If hes really mad at Schlatt to the point where he kills him, that does mean hes officially on our side now, and not helping Manburg... right?

_______________

Word count: 582
How are you today? Did you eat? Did you take care of yourself? I hope your day has been fine ✨
I wrote half of this chapter at school LOL

I did not check over this so I apologize for the mistakes 😭

-Sky