He Deceived Me

Hello My name is Michelle and this is my first book hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 1

It was a normal Monday morning. I was getting ready for school, tired from the night before after being out clubbing with my friends Honour,Kate and Chelsea Honour is my best friend, at 16 I know your not suppose to choose 'favourites' but iv'e known her since kindergarten. There was a knock at the door standing there were all three of my friends. As we were walking, we were talking about what we've up to during the holidays. All of my friends were in a relationship i'm the only one who's still single. In the beginning of the holiday's my friends were trying to match me up with different guys but they were all very useless I told them that I'm waiting for just the perfect guy,but they think i'll be waiting a long time.I've had bad luck with guys whenever I go out with them I'm dumped the next day.

We finally arrived at school. The first lesson I had was English. Mrs Bloom went on and on about Shakespeare. We learnt about Shakespeare 2 weeks before the holiday and It was starting to get very boring.It was finally the end of the day and Honour asked me to hop in her red BMW. Honour is very rich, her dad's a producer and her mum works in a big office as a manager. She lives in a mansion and I actually mean a mansion. My mum isn't as rich as her's quite rich but not very much. I haven't got a dad any more used to but not now. My mum and dad had this very big argument and decided to split up.

***

I arrived home, done my homework and got ready for another night out with my friends. I wore my favourite blue lace top with a black pencil skirt and black killer heels.It was Chelsea's 17th birthday and we were all going Ice skating and a restaurant called Le Copra.There was a knock at the door and right there was Chelsea in her boob tube short dress which was pink and lacy, and peach killer heels. I stepped into the pink limo and got ready for a night I would never forget.

Hours passed by and we finished skating and we all got in the limo again ready to go to Le Copra a famous restaurant. They whole place was packed but luckily there was a table left. We all sat down and ordered what we wanted to eat

***

Our starters arrived and I got a chicken soup. As I was eating, a guy with black shiny hair, a leather jacket, a black top and ripped dark blue trousers kept smiling at me. He gave me a few winks and I gave him some too. Honour could notice him winking and smiling at me and got a little bit suspicious. He came over and asked me if I could go out for a bit. I agreed and followed him. He stood leaned against his black BMW X6.

"So what do you want?" I asked him in curiousity.

"Nothing really, just saw a beautiful lady and wanted to ask her if she would got out with me tomorrow, 8pm?" he replied. "Sorry,I forgot to ask you your name,"

"Maddie's my name, what's yours?"

"Jason," and he bowed down and kissed my hand. I blushed. "So would you take my offer and let me pick you up at 8pm tomorrow?"

"Yeah I would love to go out with you," I answered back.

"Good here's my number, send me yours and i'll call you so you can tell me where you live,"

"Ok," I replied.

"Bye then" He said as he went into his car and drove away.

I definitely knew this was a night I wont forget.

Please comment and vote!