He Deceived Me

I went back to the restaurant to meet my friends.As I got there they were all on their desserts.

"Where've you been?" Chelsea asked.

"No where really." I replied.

Finally it was the end of the party and I arrived home at 12:00 midnight. My mum had been out with her boyfriend.I've never actually seen him.All I know is that he makes my mum very happy. I needed to go bed so I could have enough sleep ready for my date tomorrow.

                                                                                 ***

It was a lovely Tuesday morning and I was ready for this day. As I got downstairs the smell of bacon,scrambled egg and waffles sniffed into my nose.I got about four waffles and was ready for school.

"Bye mum!" I shouted and off i walked to school.

 I got to school and met up with Honour.

"So,what were you doing with that guy yesterday?" She asked

"What guy?" I muttered.

"I knew you were with a guy so whats up?"

"Well his name is Jason and he asked me out for a date today at 8pm!" I answered excitedly.

"How do you know you can trust him?" She said worriedly

"Well I wont know until I find out will I?" I replied quickly.

We got to our first lesson which was English.There aren't many lessons today which leaves me time at the end of the day to get ready for my special date.

English : 0915-10:10

Geography : 10:30- 11:30

World History : 1:00-2:30

2:30 the end of school. Iv'e been thinking about Jason a lot and  he might be the one, so I wont be waiting a long time.

                                                                               ***

I got home and tried on about 20 outfits and finally decided what to wear. I'm wearing a Long dress which is red, its gorgeous and it has black rhinestones on it, I wore it with matching red and black killer heels. Oh Sh** i left the curling tong on for a while. My blond hair had been in curls with my block fringe in front.

Their was a knock at the door and when I opened it standing in front with a rose in his hand was Jason. He wore a black tuxedo with a white bow tie. He looked as gorgeous as he was before.