He Deceived Me

As I got to his car he stepped forward and opened the door for me. From the corner of my eye I noticed Jason was staring at me during the journey. We finally arrived at this very beautiful restaurant called Vega Sonza, I've never been there before and it looked very lovely. It was a buffet and the food there was to die for. We sat down and Jason asked me what I wanted for starters,I said I didn't mind and that he should choose for me so I had a garlic bread. It was gorggg... It was chewy and soft but also very crunchy.

We finished the three course meal and flushed it down with a bottle of red wine.I was starting to get very nervous. Hours passed by and Jason agreed to drop me home. I got home just before my mum was there. Got into my pj's and closed my eyes as it became dark.

***

I was ready for school the next morning and got out as I started to walk. First lesson was English. Suddenly Mrs Bloom came in announcing that there was a new student today to join our class. When he stepped through the door he was wearing a white see through top blue jeans and a black leather jacket. Mrs bloom looked around for who he could sit next to and then she chose me.As he walked by every girl pulled down their tops a bit or gave him a glare. I could tell that Chelsea liked him . He came over and sat next to me as he said.

"Hey,my names James"

"Hi," I said back to him not bothered at all. His blue eyes shone as I gazed into his eyes and he gazed in to mine. I had a tingly feeling and felt warm as he looked in to my eyes.

"Hello," he said smirking.

I felt so embarrassed though I didn't like him anyway he just looked like he was showing off. I had to show him all around the school.

When hours passed by and it was Lunch I got to know him a bit more. We went into the cafeteria and he came to sit next to me as Chelsea walked in and turned to me to give me a nasty glare. She went to the other side to sit next to James. When we were eating our lunch Chelsea kept trying to touch Jame's hand but he kept pulling away.

***

It was the end of the day and I started to like James a bit more,I invited him round for dinner and he said yes. I got home and led Jame upstairs to my room-not for that of course. We started talking and I asked him what he wanted to do and he suggested we go to the park. We went tothe park and got on the swings We had a few gigles and as time passed by James said he had to go home to look after his babysister. I thought that was very sweet.

I got home and went into my room leaving my head swirlling with thoughts. I really started to like James and everytime I'm aroung him I feel warm and tingly inside,but I was going out with Jason who was a bit older than meor shall I say quite alot.I was thinking I'll have to choose between Jason or James...