Drama

After my dad took me out to lunch, he asked me if I wanted to go see spider man. "Heck yeah!" I replied. We drove to the local movie theater and watched the movie. When the movie was finished, it was 10 minutes until the school day ended. Luckily, my school was only 3 minutes away from the movie theater so I can get there in time. My dad dropped me off and before he drive off, he gave me his cell number and told me to text him later. I said I would and quickly ran behind the school, hoping nobody would see me. "Anyone see?" I whispered to myself. "Yeah, I did" a deep but soothing voice replied. I jumped and let out a little squick. I turned around to see a tall man, dark skin, light hair, and mixed eyes. "Hi, I'm Marcus" he said happily. "Erm.. hi, I'm Lily. Lily Scorg." I responded, hoping he would leave me. "Oh! Aren't you that girl that was absent in all her classes today?" Shoot. Of course, he had to be the one all in my business. I sighed, wishing it didn't sound rude. I looked away to see my mom pull up. I crouched down and backed up slowly so she didn't see me. I check my phone to see a text from her. 'YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE YOUNG LADY!! [ 10 angry emojis]" Crap. She found out. I sighed again. I heard the bell ring and I walked around the school and into the nearest exit so I can walk out. I rushed to get to my locker. As I open it, [my stuff was gone] I had left my backpack inside of my dad's car. Great. I walked out of there with 2 books and a binder, pretending to make it look like I've been in school all day (when I really haven't) I walked over to my moms car and as soon as I got in..