Threats

"Mike told me he saw you and your- [petty gag] d-dad at Wendy's today." Micheal- I mean "Mike" was at Wendy's? He doesn't even like Wendy's!!! I respond "Mike doesn't even like Wendy's, why was he there in the first place?" My mom froze on silence and the whole drive home was her calling her 'girlfriends' and telling them about the story. Of course, having to put other people in our business. I put my headphones in and started playing megalovania. "Nuh-uh young lady! That phone is mine!" I yelled "NO" . She grabbed my arm as I tried unbuckling my seat belt, "Your dead if you open that door" I gulped as she put out her dry, crusty hand for my phone. I took off my shoe and slammed it on there. She slapped me and yelled at me. "GIVE ME THE ——- PHONE LILY ROSE SCROG!!" I spat at her and got out of the car and ran. Of course, she had to follow along. But hey! I was faster than her, at least I ran more miles than her in the Los Vegas race last summer! I ran as fast as I could into the woods, sweating like crazy. She stopped running to take a breath, what an old woman. Once she stopped that gave me an opportunity to run in the woods, away from her. She yelled "WHEN I FIND YOU, HOPEFULLY YOUR —- DEAD!!!" I stop to think about it, meh, oh well, who cares? If I really died she would say that it was so tragic for me to die, like she never said anything. I really hope she gets arrested one day. Her and her Dubbè lover. Have I mentioned how much I hate him? It's probably been over 100x.