Chapter : 1

"Yo bish , get up already now. You ruined my sleep last night for what, huh? I drove all the way to your house at fucking 1am only to find you all fluff balled in your bed. The heck with you, gurl." By now Creata was almost screeching right next to my ears. Damn her. " Go away , Cres. I don't know what you're talking about." I whined, pulling my comforter over my head . "Are you drunk? What's up with you? Yo wild ass ,called me last night screaming it was 911. Get up already now."

That's when I remembered bits and pieces from last night. And as soon as it clicked me , about what I was gonna tell her, I jumped out of the covers and sat upright in front of her. Omg how can I forget about last night. Stupid me.

"Cres!!! You won't believe this." I said with all my excitement. "Try me," she replied with a wink. "ohh, alright listen up..."

After I was done she was just so happy for me, it was priceless. Every time , even after so many years , I still feel touched each time I realize how lucky I am to have her as my best friend. We both are really close and the special thing about us is that though we both never express in words how happy we feel around each other, how much we care for each other, it's still perfectly reflected in our bond.

Yeah! Soulmates!

Now I was left with the most difficult task of the day. Telling my parents. When I say , yes I am just gonna tell them about my acceptance letter and move on , from this house, this city, leaving it far behind with my little secret. No ,this is quite a big secret . I haven't even told this to Cres yet. *sigh*. But now is not the time for that, I reminded myself. Now I just need to get ready and show up at the school fair.

5 hours later

"So , haha I'LL tell you what I really , really want....." . Me and Cres were yelling at the top of our lungs. The fair thing was surprisingly fun. It's been a while since both of us had a hangout and so we definitely needed some more pics to go in our STUPIDBFF collection of each other. I took out my phone and unlocked it instantly to open the selca cam. Just when I held the phone in the air above our heads , my hand jerked and the phone slipped out of my grip and my hand fell numb by my side. For a moment I couldn't even feel my own hands or my surroundings, it was all black . In that moment it was like my body couldn't recognize the impulses of my own brain. This was not a foreign feeling for me though ,but I was scared as hell each time something symptomatic happened, this happened twice after my diagnose. For a sec I confused myself with a normal, healthy person. Silly me.

While I was reliving my confusion, Creta, beside me, went still. She was so confused I just wished I could tell her everything , but I can't , she won't be able to handle all that much pain. " Hey Ly, are you ok? ". Her eyes were filled with so much concern and confusion . "Ye-yeah . I am fine. I just thought for a sec that I left the doors of my studio open . God I can't take the thought of someone robbing my designs from my studio. Designing is a difficult task, you know." I said 'clearing' away her confusion. "You are way too weird these days. You know you have cyber security at your studio and you will get an emergency call if someone tries to break in. Come on, you're just overthinking now. " "Let's go in and grab some coffee." "Yeah, sure."

After gulping our drinks down we chatted mainly about my packing for LA, a 'send-off party' and shopping and guys. That's when I got a text from Mr. Warren's saying that we have to shoot an advertisement for our latest spring collection of La Moda . 

"Umm , Cres I guess I gotta go. Warren says it's about the ads for La Moda S S.Collection." she sulked .

" Can't you just ditch it for me. You already earn thousands of your own. Come on." she said, pouting while kicking her feet in the open air.