Chapter : 2

"Thank you so damn much again. I owe you" with that he pulled away.

I was still internally freaking out about what just happened . I am not a hugs-n-kisses person and no one has hugged me like this before , except for Cres. He was still staring in my eyes with those tinted shades of his, smiling. I don't know what on Earth was so funny about this. Tsk. 

" What?" I asked.

 "Just stay a little bit and try to smile, I bet she is watching us." he said, smirking and averting his eyes towards the entrance door of the bar. This dude is sharp. A girl stood there , watching us with clear jealousy and anger. I kind of felt bad for her, but it's not like any of this was real. Poor her. He shouldn't have hurt her that way. Men like Him, they'll allure you, inviting you in their big, buff chest and dump you as soon as their dicks are no longer hard. 

And he seems to be just one of those creatures I happen to hate the most.

He suddenly reached out his hand as if asking me for something.

 "Your phone?" he asked .

"Excuse me?" I have to say I was confused about his intentions , but he immediately cleared himself.

 "You will need my number to ask for a favor , right? Let me help you."

 "Oh , yeah sure." He gave a light chuckle while I handed him my cell phone. His lips moved up from one side , making his cheeks look soft and skin smooth as silk. It was the first time I ever checked out someone so much , from this close that for a second I forgot about where we were, what I was gonna say, or what he was saying. His smile was really dazzling and his cheeks were a little red , maybe because of the cold . And how could I not notice those thin , red lips of his. I was supposed to help him, but I think I might need help now. He sure is hot. I thought , grazing my tongue over my upper lip.

"....you need help." was all I heard him say at that moment. 

"Sorry...W-What? ." I asked without giving away too much about me finding him hot. 

"Oh, I was just saying I have put my number in your cell. Text me if you need help. But maybe you were too busy analyzing my wonderful face." he said with a chuckle. 

"You wish . I have been with better." I said putting my phone back in the back jeans pocket. Well, it was not a lie , though. Better or not I have been with a few hot and popular guys before graduating from high school. But now , I really have much better things to do.

"Oh , I am sure you have." he said with an unamused face with a raised eyebrow. I gave him a quick smile so we could head our separate ways , ASAP. We exchanged quick goodbyes and headed our ways.

I turned around to look sideways before crossing the street and saw him going inside the bar near the subway, where we had our shoot today. He seemed so happy and satisfied with his normal, busy life. I suddenly wanted to be that happy too, genuinely. I smiled to myself and continued walking away. Now I had to get to the hardest part of the day, telling my dad about Los Angeles. I am sure he won't allow it. Not with my current condition. But as his little girl , I still somewhere hoped that he would allow it , for me. I grabbed some milkshake from the nearest convenient store and unlocked my car.

I plugged in my seatbelt and ignited the engine. Soon I blended in with the traffic and noise of the city, not thinking about anything in particular. But that didn't last long. Thoughts started spilling my mind . What if dad says no? Will I really abandon everything I did to get in, just like that? Should I? No chance .I am getting what I want, no matter what. I need to grow my business and be recognized as Lyra Kim not Mr. sage's daughter. I have made it this far , I am so not gonna quit now.