Chapter 1 Misery

( the secret return to Kohana after haruki's death)
A figure landed on the stone heads azure eyes with of a tint of purple gazing at the village of kohana. A figure lands right behind the women. "Gaki we have to meet Tsunade-hime,"he said. Kami knows he just want to hug the blonde Gaki And tell her everything is going to be alright and that he'll protect her but shes a shinobi and unfortunately it comes with the job. And he knows that in his heart that his student will eventually heal. She'll just need time and possibly an Icha Icha . In his personal thoughts he has been thinking of talking with Tsunade-hime of putting the Gaki in anbu, but I would have never imagine that naruko would ever ask me for permission to be in anbu. Not just regular anbu but the anbu black ops. They are the most advanced organization that go beyond the imagination for the safety of the village. Well I'll just have trust in the gaki and hope she doesn't come to regret her decisions .Although I don't if tsunade would agree, but naruko determination and will knows no bounds. And I've been praying to kami every day for narus thoughts and heart not to be filled by vengeance and contempt . Though it might be tempting for her. Her promise to Haruki-Kun will prevent her from ever falling into despair no matter how painful the road of life is. Jiraya eyes lower in sadness.He would have never expected for his student to fall in love with A UZUMAKI CIVILIAN during their journey ! He remember they were in wave country for Narukos four year training trip and we were only staying there for 6 months when naruko just happens to stumble into a civilian with red hair.

Flashback

His eyes had widen in surprise. To say he was shock was a Understatement . "Oh sorry about that,"he said with purple eyes gazing at naruko . Jiraya was just watching the whole scene play out as if he was a Spector in fates plan. And he noticed Narukos gaze on the the boys red hair. "You have very beautiful hair," the blonde said. Jiraya was stunted with what naru-chan had just said. Suddenly it felt like jiraya was having dejavú. The Gaki said exactly what her father had said when he first met her mother. Jiraya just Knew that these two were destined to meet. His curios and anxious to see how this will play out. He gazes at them and then looks up at the sky with a ugly thought "although what a wrong time for these two cross paths..." he looks down at them and a smile escapes him "Or maybe not," he says with grin plastered in his face. A year later after their fated encounter he noticed his Gakis' eyes following the red head as well as the red head. It wasn't long until they became so close with each other that it eventually turn to into a silly crush with each other ,then it turned into something more. Love. Jiraya should've known and should've warn naruko even more with the consequence of falling in love with a civilian ,especially during these uncertain times . He also recalled when they introduced themselves with each other. "Well might as well introduce myself, My name is Haruki Uzumaki." Naruko was dumbstruck but regained her composure . But Jiriaya was not that surprise. Naruko introduces herself hesitantly. "My name is Naruko ," She said with narrowed eyes and looked a jiraya with suspicion . "And I'm Jiraya of the Sannin." It wasn't long until he had to explain to naruko about her heritage he then also told her of her Uzumaki heritage and the country of the Whirlpools. It was a painful process their was a lot of shouting, tears, and occasionally punches. Haruki had told her what he knew of the whirlpool and explained to naruko that he was an orphan and that his family died in the attack. And only his father survived. He told her that the Uzumaki were spread around the nations. " To be honest I was kind of hesitant to tell you my last name but their was something telling me that I can trust you. It's as if I was meant to meet you," naruko said. Haruki's eyes widen. " it must've been your Uzumaki blood recognizing a clan member , if you don't mind me asking Jiraya-sama who was it that she inherited her Uzumaki blood from," he asks. " Her mother was Kushina Uzumaki, the whirlpool princess," He says with a serious gaze . Haruki's was dumbfounded. "Wait hold on — those that mean that I am—," she paused with uncertainty. " the Uzumaki princess," haruki says with a tint of pride and awe in his voice. " It feels good knowing that a member from the royal family is alive. If other Uzumaki knew this they would come out of hiding and follow you In a heart beat. After all Uzumaki's are known for following their heart," he says with a low voice. Naruko was left speechless. Thinking out she said "One day when I am done with my mission I will travel the five nations and gather the Uzumaki members together and bring them to kohana to rebuild our clan. This is a promise of a life time, and Naruko Uzumaki never goes back on her words," she says with determination filling her eyes with this new found promise or one can call it a oath. Haruki eyes are filled with curiosity and a tint of admiration. She then looks at haruki and says with seriousness in her voice " I promise you that one day I will find our people and we will rebuild the uzumaki clan together and you will be at home , Haruki-San you will no longer have to wander around looking for a safe place to call home. You also have to remember Uzumaki-san home is not a place but where the heart is, so i will ask you, will you follow me in this long and hard journey," she said "I will follow you anywhere naruko-hime, and thank you so much," he said. Haruki felt his heart fill with warmth and in his mind filled with whispers saying " Finally, Home at last ."

In the back ground the sun shines and the wind howls with whispers that human ears could not detect but nature could and it spoke " the prophecy has begun," as in warning nature to get ready because calamity heroizes.