TOMB VAMPIRES

CHAPTER 11

Since Damon found out that Katherine wasn't in the tomb Stefan convinced Andrea to go back to her house for the time being, in fear that Damon might hurt her knowing that he would be destructive in a few days. Andrea was hesitant at first but Stefan told her about Grams's death and as a good friend she went to check if Bonnie was okay.

I left just after making sure that Damon is okay about me leaving and that he wouldn't go all psycho killer all across the whole town.

Yesterday Andrea asked Stefan what happened when she saw her history teacher lying on the living room floor dead, she then found out that Elena figured out that Isobel; Alaric's wife might be her mom. Jenna also- found out that Alaric still hasn't gotten over Isobel- got heartbroken.

In the fundraiser last night Alaric, Stefan, and Elena found out that Damon killed Isobel, which isn't true but Damon playing the villain didn't correct anyone. Alaric attacked Damon only to be killed and come back to life, the brothers then found out that it was because of the ring Mr.Saltzman have.

Currently, Andrea is in school on her way to the field for cheerleading practice when suddenly she feels a strong pair of hands grab her arms and speeding her up just outside to the parking lot of the school.

'Vampire.'

A voice whispered in my mind.

Without missing a beat in fear that it was one of the tomb vampires that took me. I grab a pencil-sized stake that I can easily hide in my pocket and turn around to stab the vampire who grabbed me in the chest, only to miss and hit him in the shoulder, in that moment I also realize that it was my blue-eyed vampire who took me.

"Damon! You scared me!" Andrea exclaimed helping him take the stake out and leaned him in one of the cars as he whimper in pain.

"Yeah, I can see that. Miss you too, by the way." He replied sarcastically while panting lightly probably because of the vervain that entered his system.

I soaked all the weapons my uncle gave me in vervain every night before going to sleep ever since the tomb got opened.

"Here drink," Andrea said rolling her sleeves up and offering him her wrist.

"Are you insane!?" Damon grabs Andrea's arm back down stepping slightly closer to her. "Never! And I mean never, offer your blood to a vampire."

Andrea flinched at the harshness of his voice, the vampire never
have used that tone on her.
"But you're hurt because of me."
She reasoned.

"What if I drained you, Huh? What if I killed you?"

"You won't."

"But I could!" He shouted. "I'm a vampire Ree, I can lose control any second in any day. You can't just give me your blood. You can't just give anyone your blood!" I remained quiet looking down at my shoes seeing his point, he took a deep breath to calm his self.

"Look, I didn't mean to shout at you, but you got to understand how dangerous vampires could be, even me."

"I know, I just freak out. I thought it was somebody else. Seeing that it's you I wanted to say sorry but I don't apologize with words so I offered you my blood." I said my voice getting quieter as I spoke.