Genderbend (Sam x Leon) at high school (LEMON)

Leon's POV:

I was going to class when I was suddenly yanked to a dark and empty class. I winced and pushed myself up with my elbows. "H-Hello..?" I called out. I heard someone from behind me whisper. "Hey cutie~" a familiar voice cooed. "Sam!?" I yelled but he covered my mouth from behind. He chuckled and gave small nips on my back neck.  I covered my mouth to prevent any noises from coming out. "S-Sam~" I moaned softly.

Sam's POV:

I ignored him and kept giving small nips before biting it down hard. "Ah!~" I heard him moan. I smirked and flip him over so he can face me (He has night vision). "What was that~?" I cooed. He blushed and look away. I chuckled and unbuttoned his shirt. "S-Sam, what if someone hear us?" he asked me. I chuckled and whispered. "Then keep it down~" He bit his lip as I spread his leg.

Leon's POV:

He smirked and unbuttoned my jeans before pulling it down. He removed my boxers as well. I whimpered as the cold air came in contact with my cock.  I couldn't take it anymore. "D-Daddy~!" I whimpered. He picked me up and place me on a table before wrapping his hands around my cock and moving it up and down. "Mngh~!" I moaned out throwing my head on the wall. I felt him smirk and moving his hands faster

Sam's POV:

"F-Fuck..!~" I heard him moan. "Close cutie~? I cooed and increased the speed. He couldn't say anything, he was moaning loudly. He spilled all his cum on my hand.  I chuckled and took a vibrating ball with a string. I smirked and slip it in his hole but the string was outside. I took out a remote and pressed a button and the ball stared vibrating. He threw his head back, moaning loudly. "S-Sam~!"

Leon's POV:

He chuckled and increased the speed of the vibrator. "Ah!~ D-Daddy!~" I moaned loudly and came a lot. He chuckled and pulled it out. I whimpered and leaned back, panting. I felt his hot breath near my neck. He bit my neck really hard leaving a mark. I gasped. "S-Sam!" He chuckled, I can feel him stare at me straight in my eyes. He bend down and licked the tip before deepthroating me. "F-Fuck~! Ah~!" I moaned loudly.

Sam's POV: 

I bobbed my head back and forth faster. "I-I'm close" I heard him say, I pulled away earning a whine from him. I chuckled and thrusted my finger in his slit. "S-Sam~! P-Please~! I need to cum!" he whimpered. "Not yet baby boy~!" I cooed, and slip a cock ring in. He threw his head back, moaning as it started vibrating faster. "P-Please!~" he whimpered and moaned loudly. I chuckled and waited for a few minutes before taking it out. He came a lot! 

I removed everything I was wearing and eased myself in him. He gripped on my shoulder as I let him adjust. I started moving slowly.

Leon's POV:

"F-Faster!~" I moaned, as he thrusted faster and harder. "I-I'm cumming!" I moaned out before cumming. He also spill his cum in me. We both panted, as he snap his finger and our clothes were back on. He picked me up and teleported to his room and place me on the bed, laying down beside me. "I love you cutie~" he murmured. "I-I love you too.." I murmured before passing out of exhaustion.