The Confession (Slight lemon)

Luna's POV:

Today, me and my crush are hanging out!! I can't wait!!! I knock at her door. A few minutes later, she opened the door.  "Heya Luna!!!" Shizuko smiled, and dragged me in. I yelped. "H-Hey Shizuko!" I stuttered. "I can't believe you actually came!!" She smiled. I smiled back. "Of course I did!" I said. Then there was a long awkward silence. Then, she dragged me to her room, pinning me on the bed. "S-Shizuko..?" I blushed. Before I know it, she kissed me. YES! MY CRUSH KISSED ME!!! 

I froze before melting into the kiss. I felt her hand on my tight. I moaned in the kiss. She pulled away and smirked. "Mgh~ Ah!~" I moaned. She chuckled and kissed me again. I kissed back. She licked my bottom lips asking for entrance. I denied. She gripped my ass, I gasped. She slipped her tongue in my mouth, exploring my mouth. I moaned and wrapped my hands around her neck. She pulled away and looked at me.

Shizuko's POV: 

I smirked and lifted her shirt up, but didn't remove it. I licked her stomach. She let out soft moans. She sounds so adorable. I stopped and looked at her. I let go of her shirt and sat in front of her. "Shizuko?" she said, looking at me. "Yes?" I replied, holding my cheek. "Why d-did you do that?" She asked, looking away. I can tell she's pretty flustered. "You see, I liked you ever since we met." I admitted. "I liked you too." She confessed. "So, we're official?" I asked. She smiled and kissed me. I kissed back. I explored her body with my hand, causing her to let cute and soft moans.