2.05: Mid-term Break

As Simon got home, he took his luggage upstairs and changed out of his uniform. As he dropped his trousers a smile appeared on his face when he saw Anya's panty clad crotch that had been lurking under his trousers all day. Entering his en-suite toilet he pulled down the panties and instinctively sat on the toilet for a pee. Sitting there doing his business, he knew that he couldn't keep Anya subdued for long. <I'm peeing like a girl; I feel like a girl. . . Why am I pretending that I'm a boy?>, he thought. Returning to his bedroom, he looked in his luggage to see if he thought that he could get away with wearing some of Anya's clothes for the evening; they were softer and comfier than anything in Simon's wardrobe.

Taking out a pair of jeans he thought, that if he kept them low on his hips with a baggy crotch, nobody would  notice. On top, he put on Anya's blue-red-blue-red-blue striped knitted top; although he knew it was from the ladies section, he figured that the colours were not unlike a rugby shirt, so hopefully nobody would question that either.

By the time he descended the stairs, mum had decided that as it was getting too late to start cooking and that they should order dinner from the local curry house. Order place Simon was helping mum set the table, when he heard, "You're very quiet today - Is everything alright at school? You seem to be very subdued.", she asked.

"Yes", he replied, "Inverdingle is better than I could ever have imagined – it has changed my whole outlook on life! . . I guess that I ought to tell you about that; could we maybe have a bit of a family conference after Jenny has gone to bed. (Jenny, if you haven't guessed, is his younger sister, by a year.)

"Ding, dong.", went the doorbell. Simon answered it and took the food. The combination of the doorbell and the aroma of spices ensured that dad and Jenny were not far behind as he entered the dining room.

The starters of poppadoms, spiced onions, pakora, onion bhajies and dipping sauces were soon served, and quickly devoured. Main dishes of chicken tikka masala, lamb rogan josh, chicken tikka shashlik, and vegetable masala, with rice and nan bread were set out banquet style, for everyone to help themselves. Finally a completely unnecessary, two portions of gulab jamun were available for dessert! Once they had finished eating, the family retreated to the living room to watch a comedy-action film that they had all been wanting to watch. Two hours later, when the film ended, Jenny was sent to bed.

"Leave the bathroom light on - Simon won't be far behind you!", she called just as Jenny left the room.

Mum waited until Jenny was up the stairs and in the bathroom, before she said, "So Simon, what have you got to tell us that we need a family conference?"

Dad sat there with a confused look on his face - clearly nobody had thought to tell him this was coming.

"W. w. w. ell.", Simon stuttered as he tried work out what to say. "I really don't know where to start. but I guess the beginning! . . You know how I really like playing basketball?"

"Yes. . .", replied mum and dad in perfect sync.

"We'll they didn't offer basketball at Inverdingle, so I took up netball instead."

"Isn't that pretty much the same?", quizzed mum.

"Yes it's almost exactly the same, but what I hadn't appreciated was that basketball is a boys' sport, while netball is a girls'. . . But since this is the year of the Gender Study, I argues that there shouldn't be 'boys' and 'girls' sports – that seemed so discriminatory!

So, after winning that argument, the rules of netball were explained. . ."

"Well", said mum, "if they were much as Basketball then there shouldn't have been many problems!"