Evil Rebirth!

Long ago.

There existence two kingdoms: one of good and one of evil. However the two kingdoms went to war with each other. But the victor was good and the evil was in ruins. Except evil will soon be reborn.

??? Pov:

It's been a year since I was banish from the kingdom I was born into. What worst is that today mark the day of the anniversary of the wedding that I thought was mine until it reveal to be false. That 'princess' and prince made me a fool out of the entire kingdom then banished me. For the whole year I travel far from the kingdom with no breaks for my banish was spread throughout the kingdom.

Every village I went immediately cast me out and I had to hunt for my food which was barely enough as animals become lower this year. However I notice that the further I went from the kingdom the more dangerous the animals become. So with no choice I have went as far until I cross the kingdom borders. It was when I noticed that I enter the supposed ruin land of the evil kingdom.

Which I admit was quite different from the stories I was told however I felt safe in these lands

Which I admit was quite different from the stories I was told however I felt safe in these lands. So I continue walking deeper through the land for the next nine months.

Until finally I arrived at the castle of the evil kingdom.

Suddenly I see beasts all around me but instead of attacking they guide me into the castle where I heard these beasts singing

Beasts: "Hush now, hide, all you little ones.
Rush now, into the middle of nowhere.
Singing and laughter will die" they sing as we walk deeper into the castle where a lot of eyes stare at me.

Beasts: "Dreamless sleep, follows the Nowhere King. When his kingdom comes, darkness is nigh" they sing which reminds me of how the evil kingdom was rule by a unknown king call: Nowhere King.

Beasts: "Quiet, crawl to the in-between
Silent, secretive feeling
Of fearsome hatred that reaches the skies" they sing as I noticed that we arrived at a massive throne room where a endless pit is located. However my eyes widen as I see that on the other side of the pit is a throne where darkness is pouring into the pit.