Chapter- 6

"Ye...tumhari Zubaida phupho or wo unki beti.....Dua"

(She is your Zubaida aunty and that girl is her duaghter Dua)

Hassan's POV-

...Dua..

When ammi said that she was Dua, I was literally stuck. She is so beautiful.. Mashaallah. I know I have seen many beautiful ladies, but she had that noor, which I was searching for.

You know when a beautiful soul is near you, the peaceful aura, calmness you get being near them is what I was getting.

'Assalamualaikum' she said in a meek voice.

'Walaikumassalam' I replied in a calm voice, but inside I was feeling giddy. I don't know why but I was behaving like a teenage boy who got a message from his crush. Maybe she is my crush. *Astaghfirullah* I said in my mind and lowered my gaze.

"Beta kaisa raha aapka din" as usual ammi asked. She had this habit of asking us about our day, and it became our routine to talk about our day.

(My child how was your day)

"Alhamdullilah ammi, bohot accha tha, bus thak gaya hu thoda"

(Mom, it was good, but I'm tired)

"Ha to bhai aap pure din kaam karoge bina break to yahi hoga na" Maheen teased me. I know about her tactics, she loved to tease me, but one glare from me and she is back to being a kitten.

(Yes so bro when you work full day without taking break then this happen)

"Ok ok sorry bhai" and she went to her kitten mode after seeing my glare.

"Accha wo sab chodo, aaj kahi tum log ghum aao" Dadajaan said. Maybe because we got a new member

(Ok leave that and you guys go somewhere and have fun)

"Haa ye accha idea hai, haina bhai" Beenish said excitedly and asked Danish. Because he is going to drive them. As usual I'm the eldest one, so its a big no, and I wanted to rest.

(Yes it is the best idea. Right brother)

"Are Hassan aaj to chale jao beta" Ammi said

(Hassan go today atleast)

"Nahi ammi, bohot thak gaya hu, to nahi ho payega or kal ek important meeting b hai, to sorry ammi mai chala fresh hone" I replied in a tired voice. Because I WAS tired.

(No ammi, I'm tired today and I have a very imp meeting tomorrow. So sorry I'm going to get fresh)

Dua's POV-

"Are Dua tum bhai ko manao na please yaar, tum to new ho to shayad maan jaye" Maheen said in a sweet voice.

(Dua, you go and ask bhai....please..maybe you are new so he will agree)