Chapter-18

Assalamualaikum readers..

Sorry for being missing these days, as I was enjoying my hormonal days. Hehhhe girls know it.😂.

Lets start with the chapter.

Dua's POV-

After it was decided that Beenish and Arham bhai's nikah will happen with Maheen and Danish bhais' reception, everyone started with the preparation.

Saif was genuinely accepting his mistake and repenting for it since my nikah. Phupho with dadi and Sara are with us for few days till shopping.

Today we decided to start the shopping as there is going to be two weddings.

Hassan went office early in the morning even though I was angry with him. I will teach him tonight.

We all girls decided to do clothes shopping first then all jewelleries and accessories. So that we could a perfect matching for it. I don't need it because few days ago only I got my wardrobe full. We went to auriga market where we can find perfect bridal wear for Beenish. Because I already designed mine and maheen's dress and it is went for stitching.

Beenish chose a white gharara for nikah as phupho was also there.

'Are Dua beta tum bhi kuch lelo, apni phupho ki taraf se, tumhare bhai ki shadi hai. Itna haq to banta hai' phupho dragged me with her to buy a dress. Well I like her this behaviour. After abbu's demise, she is changed and behaving well with us.

(Dua take something. It's your cousin's wedding from your paternal side. It is your right)

Beenish went to try the dress she selected.

After all the shopping we came home tired, but it didn't made us to go and sleep. Because we had other works to do. Cooking.

'Dua beta jao, dekho Hassan agaya hai' ammi ji said.

(Dua go see, hassan has arrived)

'Kya...wo agaye or call bhi nahi kiya mujhe' I was now fuming. He could have atleast messaged me, so that I could arrive early.

(What, he arrived and didn't evem call me)

I went to my room with shoppers as there were inners too and I couldn't display them to my whole family.

*krreeek* I opened the door and saw that hassan is sleeping. My anger flew out of the window just like that watching him hugging my pillow and peacefully sleeping.

I went to change into comfortable dress and pray my salah.

*after praying*

I saw that now hassan is sitting idly on bed and watching me intently.

'What' I asked.

'Nothing, just looking at my wife, like how peaceful she looks while praying'. he knows how to make me smile.

I went towards him and blew verses. He instantly relaxes.

'Hogayi saari shopping, dikhao mujhe kya kya layi' he was excited to know what I bought.

(Did you complete your shopping, show me what did you bought)

But I couldn't show because it is a surprise for him.

'Abhi nahi, khane ke baad' he whined because he couldn't stay patient.

(Not now, after dinner)

After he went to freshen up, I hided my inners and kept his gift hidden.

We both went down for dinner and saw the whole family waiting for us.

'Assalamualaikum' I greeted.

'Walaikumassalam, aao beta bus tumhara hi intezaar tha' ammiji said. We both took our seat and started eaiting. I saw Saif giving sublte glance towards Lubna. Lubna was also blushing sensing his gaze on her. I think something is going on. But its better to leave it right now.