The Affair Begins

Sheila’s reply to Kokoy was disappointingly simple. As he checked his phone upon waking up in the morning, Kokoy had felt his morning erection twitch with excitement as he saw Sheila’s handle in his notifications. But the already stiff head of his penis would slowly lose its arousal in much the same way Kokoy’s heart sank when all Sheila had offered in response was a smiling emoji and a heart react to his greeting.

For ten minutes Kokoy debated sending another message. The thought of not getting any real response however kept him from doing it. Instead Kokoy opened the hidden album on his phone and began to stroke his penis to the dream of having Sheila’s long toes gripping his long hard dick between them.

Releasing yet another streaming load of cum to Sheila’s feet, Kokoy closed his eyes for a minute and sighed loudly. He was starting to feel like he was cursed to spend every waking moment fighting this overwhelming urge to masturbate to Sheila’s soft, wrinkled soles and long plump toes. Surely she would appreciate knowing how great a power her feet held over him. He just knew she would at least enjoy on some level knowing that her slender soles had made a virtual slave of him with only the fantasy of getting to enjoy those perfect feet.

Cleaning the cum that had sprayed down his leg all the way to his knee, Kokoy was again impressed by how much his body responded to Sheila’s feet. Even with his daily habit of masturbating to Sheila’s feet anywhere from two to four times a day, Kokoy was consistently producing large loads of cum only when he fantasized about Sheila’s meaty soles. He had never felt this compulsion to release at any level close to what he had felt for Sheila’s long toes. And never had he had such large ejaculations as he was giving to just the imagined feel of Sheila’s feet.

Picking up his phone as he started to get out of bed for the day, Kokoy opened the message to Sheila and began to type.

“For some time now I have been enamored with the elegant beauty of your lovely feet. I hope this does not sound odd to you but I find myself fixated daily with the astounding beauty of your soft looking soles. It would be a dream come true for me if I could offer you a foot massage or just to get to admire your feet someday.”

Pressing send, Kokoy knew he was leaving himself exposed to the possibility of blackmail or public embarrassment. But his obsession with Sheila’s soles was all consuming at this point. He now needed those incredible feet more than he wanted to continue with his professional life. And in pressing send, Kokoy knew how much he would risk if the woman he now couldn’t live without would decide to take advantage of his devotion to her feet.

Almost instantly the message went from delivered status to showing it was read. Sheila must have been online or had quickly opened the message upon receiving it. Watching and waiting, Kokoy could feel his heart beat ever more rapidly.

Suddenly the inbox showed the notification that Sheila was typing. It felt like the notification sat there for an eternity before disappearing and reappearing randomly. Kokoy repeatedly refreshed the app in hopes of speeding up the possibility of Sheila responding. But again and again there was a pause between the reappearance of the typing notification. Until finally Sheila’s response came through.

“Thank you so much. I am really shocked that you think that. I didn’t think gay men could have a foot fetish for girls feet. But thank you. I really don’t know what to say.”

Not wasting any time, Kokoy replied immediately.

“Your feet are on my mind all day, everyday. To be honest, I have never felt this way about anyone before. It might be embarrassing but I will admit that I have saves your pictures to my phone just because I can’t go without seeing those perfect soles and gorgeously long toes of your’s. There is just this really strong power your feet have over me. Like I need to experience being with you so that I can feel complete and satisfied.”

While Kokoy could see that Sheila had read his message instantly upon sending it, this time the typing notification didn’t come up. Minute after minute went by and the message just remained on read without any notification coming through. Had he overstepped and said too much?

Going to the shower, Kokoy sat his phone down on the countertop just movements before Sheila’s reply showed up in his notifications. He would not expect what she had to say when he got out of the bath. Nor could he expect to readily understand just how complicated this affair with Sheila and her feet would become.