The Video Call

Sheila’s life had changed dramatically since the days of taking pictures of her feet for her old foot fetish Instagram page. Her days of entertaining random men on Instagram with daily photos of her soft soles and slender long toes had given way to motherhood. Having met her husband through her involvement in the online foot fetish world, Sheila was well aware of what foot fetishism involved but had also spent years detached from those experiences. To some degree she had used the ensnaring beauty of her feet to capture the heart of her husband back in the day. And to a more painfully obvious extent in her husband’s eyes, she had switched her attitude towards foot fetishes entirely once she had gotten what she wanted.

Sheila had once been keen on offering her feet for the pleasure of whoever could make her happy in the moment. It had gotten her the love of a devoted husband and the child she had always wanted. Now in her late 30s, she was bored with reality. Her world had transformed into a somewhat childish obsession with Gameboys and its two gay cast members. Outside of her hyper-sexualized fantasies about Kokoy and random other Asian men, not much else could stimulate her sexual appetite. Where she had once relished in the control her feet held over her husband, Sheila now seemed bored if the subject of her sexual fantasies was not completely unattainable in reality. That was until Kokoy had exposed his own obsession with her feet and suddenly mixed the worlds of her past and present into one.

For several years now the marriage between her and her husband had been stale as Sheila neglected the relationship entirely. Refusing to engage in more traditional love making, Sheila had also entirely refused to entertain her husband’s needs for her feet. Not even her nails got painted or taken care of as Sheila seemingly intentionally went out of her way to ignore her feet too. But one part of this would abruptly change in light of Kokoy’s love for her feet. Sheila would over night spontaneously begin to take care of her feet once again. Her soles were lotioned each day and her toes now adorned with bright red polish. Having neglected her husband and his needs, Sheila showed a unique interest in making sure her feet looked their best before Kokoy got to see them again.

Her reply to Kokoy had been flirtatious and heavily insinuated her interest in giving Kokoy anything he wanted so long as Kokoy would reciprocate. Waiting only a few days till her feet were at their best again, Sheila decided to seal Kokoy’s commitment to her feet with a series of five pictures of her feet. Each one posed to highlight her long, plump toes and the delicate wrinkles of her meaty soles. In her past experience with foot lovers, Sheila knew very well that once Kokoy got these photos taken just for him then he would only become more excited and hunger even deeper for her feet. It was more than just bait for her prey. Sheila was locking Kokoy into a spiral of longing that could only be satisfied by actual physical contact with her feet.

A day passed as Kokoy sent a few messages exclaiming his love and appreciation for getting to see Sheila’s feet once again. It was only in the second day after sending the pictures that Sheila decided to see if Kokoy would fulfill a fantasy of her own.

“I really love those pictures,” Kokoy messaged late that night. “I’ve been looking at them all day again today.”

Reacting with a heart to Kokoy’s message, Sheila replied, “I’m glad you like my feet so much. I just wish I could see how much you love them.”

Kokoy instantly reacted with a heart to the message but then gave a long pause afterwards. It was clear to Sheila that he didn’t know what to say in return. She wondered if she had scared him too much with that last line. It was in those moments of debating if she should add something to take away the tension that Kokoy finally replied.

“You want to see how much I love your feet? I’m not sure how to do that. I mean… without getting in trouble jk.”

Sending a smiling emoji, Sheila replied, “I just wonder if my feet excite you. Since you like boys… I just never thought a gay guy could get excited by a woman’s feet. Would be a nice experience to see how you react to my feet.”

Again Kokoy reacted with a heart but then went silent for several minutes. This time however, Sheila decided to be even more straightforward before Kokoy could find the words to respond with.

“Do you touch yourself when looking at my feet?”

Kokoy waited only a moment before answering with a single word, “yes.”

“Are you doing it now,” Sheila immediately replied as she smiled to herself.

Kokoy added a shy emoji as he again answered yes.

Reacting with a heart, Sheila went for the question she had been thinking of asking for two days now, “Can I see? I can show you my feet while you do it for me.”

A few minutes went by as Sheila watched the notification that Kokoy was typing continue to show up and disappear. She knew he would be nervous to accommodate her request since he was a celebrity but she had been fantasizing about having her celebrity crush just as excited by her, or her feet in this case, as she was about him. For her, this was a once in a lifetime shot.

Suddenly Sheila’s phone rang as the messenger app showed Kokoy was calling her. Sitting her camera against the edge of her couch’s arm, Sheila positioned her feet in front of the phone with her soles framed in the camera. Pressing answer, her heart skipped a beat as the call connected.

Kokoy’s abs showed in the background as his encouraged penis bulged beneath his briefs. His hand trembled a little as he started to move his raging cock side to side against his abdomen. Sheila was speechless as she gawked helplessly at the sight of her idol visibly aroused by the view her soft soles had offered him. For a moment she completely forgot about moving her feet as she felt a tingle in her thighs and a warmth radiating from between her legs.

“God, your feet are so incredible,” Kokoy’s voice was soft as he now played with the head of his cock. “I love those wrinkled soles of yours.”

Snapped back into reality, Sheila wiggled and scrunched her toes as she felt the urge to touch herself in the same way Kokoy was doing in front of her. Her fingers slid to the tops of her night shorts and panties as she admired Kokoy’s abs and bulge in his underwear. She wanted badly to tease her clit as she sighed softly to herself.

“Take it out, dear,” Sheila’s voice shook a little as she rubbed her soles together, making sure to cup them as though holding something between her feet.

Kokoy was quick to oblige as he slid his briefs off. The moment the waistband moved down over his cock’s head Kokoy’s long hard penis jumped up and out where Sheila could clearly see it. Her eyes now marveling at how thick his penis was and how long it appeared to be as he took it in his hand. Each pumping motion of his hand up and down the shaft only serving to make Sheila all the more aroused.

Sheila rubbed her toes together and slid the toes of one foot up and down the sole of her other foot. Her big toe pushing the wrinkled sole firmly in much the same way the head of Kokoy’s penis would had done had it not just been a video call. She could imagine placing her toes on both sides of his penis and gripping it just like his fingers did, sliding up and down as his cock throbbed between them. Her pussy now felt wet with excitement as she began to dream about his long hard dick between her soles while her feet milked it dry. Maybe if she could just get him off with her feet then he could feel comfortable putting that massive cock inside her, too.

Kokoy’s gentile strokes became hard and determined ones as he moaned louder. Sheila didn’t know what to say to encourage him but she wanted to talk dirty at least a little while she still could.

“Just imagine putting my feet on you,” Sheila said with as much confidence as she could find. “I know you want to feel my toes on you. I could play with that so much. It would feel so good.”

Kokoy moaned even louder as he stroked his cock even harder. Sheila could see the tip of his penis was wet already as she spread her toes and then scrunched her soles for Kokoy.

“Let it out for me,” Sheila tried to make her voice sound sexy as she slid her hand into her panties. “Put it all over my soles. I want to feel you cover my toes with it.”

It was then that Sheila watched in awe as a long stream of cum sprayed into the air as Kokoy moaned one last big moan for the night. Even as Kokoy’s hand came to a stop, the cum kept coming out and oozing down his cock. It stunned Sheila with just how much Kokoy was able to cum by just watching her wiggle her toes for him. She knew she wanted to feel that large hard penis with her feet. To feel Kokoy throbbing between her soles as that cum dripped down her toes. A part of her also just really wanted to have Kokoy drive that thick cock deep inside her and take her hard and fast.