Your thoughts on them

Clawd:

When you first met him you actually thought he would be a jerk for a popular boy that will might make fun of you when you stutter your words but actually he's a sweetheart and waits patiently for you to finish

'wow he's tall.. maybe If I don't make a fool out of myself I'll be okay.. oh god he's coming this way! okay act cool, act cool and he'll think your not a weirdo or anything right?'

"Y/N right?" 

'oh god what do i say, god he's handsome, okay just say something, don't make a fool out of yourself' 

you just nodded making a weird smile, 'idiot..' 

Clawdeen:

When you first met her you didn't really have the time to talk because of class of course but she sure did have some fashion and a bit of sass well of lot actually

'oh god why am I doing this? I'm seriously gonna met clawd's sister for the first time"

"oh there she is CLAWDEEN!"

'oh god.. okay just act coo- oh Jesus she's beautiful... no no no don't nooo don't think that you'll just make a fool out of yourself if you think like that, but damn she is a beauty with a sassy attitude damn..'

Cleo:

Cleo wasn't a very responsive person when you met her at the mall but she was gorgeous and mostly she looked a like a literal queen in your opinion

'ha this is more like it, hanging out with little bro at the mall isn't that bad, huh? that ghoul looks like she needs help hmm but i need to stay with little bro hmm nah he can wait'

"Little bro you stay right here i need to do something real quick" 

'okay, god from afar she looked gorgeous but right now she even more beautiful but she really would need some help to carry those bags' 

Deuce:

Well the first time you guys met you both didn't talk to each mostly him it was you who introduce yourself to the monster high team and you glad you did

'damn another match but with a more popular school with a good team oh god i hope we win'

"Y/N?"

'damn i spaced out again, I've just been thinking about the match so much i can't even study straight... oh we're here'

"God do you think we'll win?"

'I hope so and I know so... WHAT! their gym is bigger than ours no way.. that so unfair.. oh we're starting cool'

'damn that was a close match.. everybody is cheering so lou- wait hmm maybe I should introduce myself to the other team.. oh there's the tall wolf looking guy and he's talking to a green snake haired dud- damn he looks... no no keep walking and just introduce yourself and leave' 

Draculaura:

Well you did make an embarrassing moment when you first met her but  you did think she was beautiful when you first met her and god she has amazing clothes

'oh my ghoul... oh my ghoul i am so late! oh god i am so lat-'

"Ow!"

'ow what the- oh no my books!.. aw man'

"hey you okay?"

'oh my ghoul- she gorgeous! and those heels! oh my ghoul! oh crap class that right I'm late I need to say sorry and just leave for class'

Frankie:

Frankie did just make everything embarrassing for herself not knowing it was your locker that she was trying to get into to get her hand back

'ugh it's only 3rd period and only one more period to go-? wait why is there a random monster trying to get into my locker?'

"oh my ghoul I am so sorry!"

'she cute and kind of weird heh I like her already.. oh the bell I should give her hand back and get my stuf- oh god my locker is a mess ugh'

'there we go time for class now'

Lagoon:

After you two met you became really close fast like best ghouls or something like that

'I can not wait! ahh I'm so excited!, oh who's this next to me? she looks nice and pretty for a sea monster... okay now concentrate for the race'

"READY"

"SET!"

"GO!!"

'okay good so far.. oh wait never-mind wait it's the new ghoul wow she's fast but not as fast as me'

'damn it I came second meh I should congratulate that gal she was pretty good'

------------------------------