Lost {A One Direction Fanfiction}

Chapter One

"Here it is girls One Direction's new hit, Little Things." I hear the voice from the radio say.

"Ugh, there is no escape!" I yell before pushing the button to turn off the stereo.

"Honey, you're never going to get over him if you don't try." My best friend, Hannah, tells me.

I feel a lump in my throat and my eyes start to water up.

Why do you always cry over him? He doesn't love you. You weren't good enough.

My thoughts kept repeating themselves. "I've tried Hannah! Do you know what it feels like to know you weren't good enough? To know that your boyfriend was sleeping around behind your back because you didn't give him what he needed?!" I snapped. It finally happened. I broke. I was broken and no one was able to fix me now.

"Lex, its oka-"She was trying to calm me down but I couldn't. It's been bottled up for too long and I had to let it out.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HANNAH! For fucks sake, you have Zayn. He treats you like a princess. You don't have to feel what I feel. God. I hope you don't ever feel how I feel."

"That's it. I'm calling Niall right now. No excuses you have to see him."

"Bu-"

"NO BUTS! Lexie you are going to talk to him. He was your best friend, besides me. You can't let Harry ruin that. Do you understand me?" Hearing his name hurt me. It was like stabbing an open womb.

"Okay..." I give in. I really wanted to see Niall. I haven't seen any of the five boys since the break up. I miss them. I mean going from 6 best friends to 1 in one night was hard for me.

~FLASHBACK~

I had just gotten home and I had a long day at the coffee shop and all I wanted to do was to take a bath and go to bed. My boss let me go an hour early because I wasn't feeling well. I kicked off my shoes and stepped up the stairs. I was half way up stair case when I heard moaning. I was shocked. I mean it's not every day you come home to hear your boyfriend wanking.

I just stood there trying not to laugh. I was in fits of giggles when I heard another voice moan. "Oh, Harry.." It was a girl. "Ugh, yea. Fuck fuck fuck." I ran up the stairs and bust through the door. My mouth dropped. "Wha-wha..." they didn't hear me. "FUCKING HELL?" I screamed.

My blood was boiling. I had never been so hurt and broken. I didn't know what to do or how to react so I just screamed. "Fuck." I heard his raspy voice mumble. He scrambled to pull up his pants and tried to make his way over to me.

I stared straight forward, crying. "We have nothing to talk about" I managed through sobs. "We are done." His head dropped and his hands fumbled. He always did that when he was sad or nervous. "I thought you loved me. I thought it was for real this time." I turned on my heel and ran out the door.

I ran until my heart was about to burst. I ran until the pain in my body was almost as bad as the pain in my broken heart. Harry, you ruined me.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Authors Note:

Soooooo... no ones gonna read this... *sigh*

Anywhore it was worth a try

and theres a gif of lexie crying (when she found harry) on the side

~Anna (: