ʟᴀᴅɪᴇs ᴍᴀɴ

In today's society, Noah would be considered a nerd. 2007. A boy who's not only a smart bookworm, but also a somewhat hot looking one with glasses attach to his face.

July 1st, 2007.

"Aren't you like, sea sick?" She asked Noah.

"No. Well yes. But concentrating on my book will help me ease.." Noah said as he pulled the book a bit from his face.

"Could you reallyyy concentrate with her around?" She asked pointing at the loud orange-hair girl, stretching out the y's in 'really.'

"Let's just be glad she isn't talking to us." Noah replied with a sigh at the end in relief.

How could a anti-social guy be on a reality show with over 20 people?? This is a nightmare. For Noah, and all introverts. They should've made them get in a plane instead. At least Noah has Emma beside him. Her sister could be -- something else, but surprisingly she isn't bugging them. She's more the extroverted type anyway.

Noah looked away from his book a bit to check his surroundings, aka the other teenagers. He guess you can say the up side is that not all the contestants are on his boat. It's only half.

"Move out of the way loser!" A tall Asian girl said while pushing the scrawny looking guy, gesh. Noah thought people grew out of bullying.

"Its not my fault I bumped into you.. gosh!" He said while dusting himself. Noah soon later heard big footsteps approaching his way.

"Does anybody have chips?? I maybe kind of ate mine --  hehe." He admitted, kind of embarrassed.

"At 8am?" Emma asked in curiosity, Noah would've to but he couldn't even bother.

"Yeah.." The guy said scratching his back neck a little as he turned to the couple. "I only had 3 bags, I was too excited to come here."

"Figures. Sorry to break it to ya, but I have none either. Maybe when we reach to the camp they'll have some for you!" she said as he looked a bit hopeful.

"You're right! thanks! I'm Owen! what's your name??" He asked as he sat next to Emma and Noah.

"Emma. And this is my boyfriend, Noah." she said introducing the two as Noah slightly waved at the guy.

"Awww that's adorable! You guys decided to come together??" He asked them, well. if you'd like to call a off and on relationship adorable then, so you must.

"Yeah.. what about you?? You don't have a lover??" Noah's girlfriend asked Owen.

"Well.. I do have a love for food! does that count??" Owen asked

"Foods an obviously love, since we eat it to survive. You can't love something you're about to eat." Noah stated, jumping into the conversation.

"Well sure you can! There's plenty of foods that I can love equally! Then put into my stomach.. But it'll be in my stomach till I die!" Owen protested.

"Unless you don't shit it out." Noah said going back to his book. No way he has a response for that.

Emma soon lean over to Noah and whispered "Just let him enjoy his love Noah, no point in going through a guy like this."

Noah agreed with her, but. She's always a bit harsh, the guys annoying but the way she addresses him as 'a guy like this.'

Owen turned around to the orange hair chick behind him. "Hey Izzy! Come here for a second!"

Noah and Emma gave each other a little worried glare before the girl smiled as rushed up to Owen.

"Heyyyy Owen!" She said as Noah soon tuned her out by returning to his book. He really didn't have time for a ball of energy.