Chapter 1

(467 words, ik its short but im not a really good or fast writer so yeah)

Wilhelms pov:

'I didn't wanna leave him, all I wanted was to make everything up'.

He went into the car and they drove him to the castle, it was a very long ride so he listened to music but got interrupted his mother " Wilhelm " she spoke and while he took out his one earpod " Wilhelm I need you to listen to me, I did it for you, you know how much people would talk about you being gay an- " Wilhelm stopped her " Mom im not gay" he said sounding offended. " but wilhelm people will think that" " Well I don't care " he said almost yelling. " I do " Wilhelm just looked at the queen really disappointed. He just looked at his phone again a few seconds 'fuck it im gonna do it' he thought to himself as he opend up his contact, scrolled down to the journalist he made his statement to and wrote.

' Hello this is crown prince wilhelm, I would like to say something about the rumors of the sex tape if that could be possible' he hesitatet but send it anyway. He didn't wait that long until she replied ' Yes I think that would be possible, I can just message your mother and decide when it will be ' Wilhelm panicked a bit but as fast as he could he typed ' maybe it would be better if we just planed it instead ' as he send the text he noticed his mother get a phone call

' oh fuck ' he thought while panicking, lucky for him it was just his father.

Him and the journalist agreed that tomorrow at 13.00 pm was the perfect time.

Wilhelm was finally home, he casually took his things and went upstairs to his room, he didn't even bother unpacking because he had to go back to hillerska in 3 days.

He actually wanted to go back even with everything that had happened, he only wanted to see simon.

He threw himself in the bed, laying on his stomach. Wilhelm pulled his phone out, writing a text to Simon ' Dear Simon, you now know I love you and I always will, even though my mother doesn't approve. Im gonna talk about the sex tape tomorrow on live tv, im going to tell them that it was me in the tape, that i like you and I don't want people to know everything about my privat life. I would love to see you soon, if you don't wanna see me it's okay. love Wilhelm. ' No I can't tell him that ' he thought as he deleted the message. ' I wish i didn't mess everything up'