Chapter 3

( 781 words, this one is like 250 word longer then the others so i'm really proud that not why ir took so long because i wrote like all of it in one nights but I didn't really wanna correct it so there may be some mistaks. It is okay if you corret them in the comment though)

Wilhelms pov:

Simon hung up. He walked outside and into the car through all the paparazzis. He sat down in the seat and told the driver to take him to Simon's place. The driver began driving to Simons house. Wilhelm put his earphones in and began listening to the newest remix of jingle bells because he was in a Christmas mood. It was beginning to get dark but he wasn't there yet, there was 20 min until he was in bjarstad. He watched out his window as he drove by the trees. The driver stopped the car and Wilhelm got out, calmly walking around the house to Simons window. He knocked softly on the glass, getting Simon to get out of his bed and opening the window. Wilhelm gives Simon his bag with all his clothing in and then crawls into his room. Wilhelm sat on Simons bed just looking into his eyes.

Wilhelm gets courage to say " I know you dont forgive me but I will try everything to make it up to you "

" Yeah I don't forgive you....... yet " Simon hesitated.

" yet?"

" Yeah i want to forgive you but you have to do more than that"

" Okay what do you want me to do?" He said eager.

" I don't know you will get my forgiveness by time "

" Okay "

Simon hugged Wilhelm, Wilhelm could feel that he missed him. Simon pulled away and went to lay down on his bed.
" Where do I sleep?" Wilhelm spoke. " Uhmmm..... The floor, wait, I'm gonna get a mattress". Simon took the duvet off, stood out of his bed and went out to get a mattress, but making sure that he was quiet. Simon put the mattress on the floor, he took a blanket and a pillow. They both layed down and tried to sleep.

" Simon...... "

" Yeah?? "

" You know i still love you "

" Stop putting me in this position. " Simon said tired but you could hear that he was a bit angry.

* noooo why did i say that, now he is mad and i just want to be with him the way we were before. no no no why did I do that *

" Goodnight Simon " He didn't get an answer so he just went to sleep.

Wilhelm gets woken up by Simon saying " Hey Hey wake up my mom is driving us today and we are leaving in 20 min. Wilhelm sits up and Simon is leaving the room. He looks at his phone while putting on some clothes. His friends from the old school aren't even texting him anymore. That makes him kinda sad because he doesn't really have anyone right now, only Simon and they are in some kinda fight.

He goes out in the kitchen while they are eating and sits down at the table. " So Wilhelm do you want anything? " Linda says, trying to be nice. " no thank you but i'm not that hungry. " They all just sit at the table quietly while Simon and Sara are eating for a little while until Linda tries to break the ice. " Soo Wilhelm, when did you come last night because I didn't hear the front door opening? " She says even though she knew he came through the window.
" uhmm " Wilhelm doesn't know what to say, like does he say that he came from the window or does he just stay quiet. " I'm kidding " And then she laughs a bit.

Sara and Simon are done eating so they all take their jackets and shoes on. Wilhelm and Simon took the backseat so Sara could take the front. Wilhelm looks at Simon and smiles, Simon just get all red and looks down at his phone and like I don't know, texting someone.

Wilhelm looks out the window, He always does that when he is driving somewhere, he never really looks at his phone, it's only if he has to text someone real fast or if he has to find music.

They are finally at Hillerska and the first one he spots is August. Wilhelm just takes his bag in his hand and walking straight past him, hitting each other's shoulder " Watch where you are going " Wilhelm yells a bit away because he kept walking.

( so im working on a longer chapter so there is probably going to go at least a week more )