Chapter 2

(511 words, a bit more then last. I didn't  correct it so there may be some mistakes)

Simons pov:

' Why didn't I just say I love you back cuz I do love him, he just makes mistakes.' " There is food Simon " Sara told him. Simon sat down at the dinner table, he wasn't in the mood to talk. He heard Sara and Linda talk but didn't really listen.

" Simon did you hear? " Sara sounded excited.

" Uhmm about what? " He said with his mouth filled with pasta.

" Wilhelm is going to talk about the tape tomorrow on live tv "

" What he is? " Sounding surprised ' what about his reputation?' he thought to himself

" yeah he is "

" Excuse me i have to..... uhm...... go.. is that okay?" He spoke

"yes but be quick"

Simon ate the last piece of pasta, then he stood up and said " yeah I will be quick "

He went into his room, took his phone out and scrolled down to Wilhelm's name and called him. Simon took the phone up to his ear as it began to ring. " Why didn't you tell me?" Simon said while raising his voice slowly.
" Simon I love you, but I can't talk right now, can I call you later? " he spoke while trying to calm Simon down.
" Can you Please answer my question? " He has calmed a little bit down now. Simon sighed. " Fine, I wrote a text to you that I ended up deleting because it was weird.........But I really have to go now...bye " Wilhelm hung up. Simon Just stood still, maybe 1 minute or so. " Simon!!! He is on now " Simon ran in the living room and threw himself onto the sofa.

On the tv:

"hello wilhelm" " hello miss " Wilhelm got comfy in his chair. " so I understand that you would like to say something important " " That is true " " why don't you start by telling me what it is that you need to tell everyone about "
" uhm yes, so I want to talk about the video that has been going around lately " " Didn't you already say that it wasn't you in the video? " " yes I did say that a few days ago but it was ...... actually.... me in that video, and i'm so sorry I didn't tell the truth in the first place " " Well is the boy in the video your boyfriend? " " I'm sorry i can't answer that, but I have go now, that was it " " Uhm yes that was just a short statement from crown prince Wilhelm "

Simons pov:

*Simons phone starts to ring* "Hallo" Simon spoke quietly. " Can I come see you? " " fine but my mom can't know that you are coming so when you get here come through my window okay? " " Yes will do " Simon hung up the phone and went into his room waiting for wilhelm.