Chapter 4

( I forgot to write alot but its done i hope you like it, 988 words)

Wilhelms pov:

Wilhelm walked into his room, laying his things on his bed. He sits on his bed with his hands to his face.

" This can't be happeni- " he cut himself off when Simon came in. " Simon! " I started, surprised to see him. " What are you doing here? "

Simon started opening Wilhelms bag and taking his clothes out " I'm helping you unpack " Wilhelm just looked at him as he took each shirt and pants out off the bag " do you wanna do it with me or am I just your servant?"

" oh no sorry, I was just thinking sorry " He wasn't just thinking he was looking at how incredibly handsome Simon looked. Wilhelm just wanted Simon not to be angry at him so he decided to do something about it.

" Hey Simon can we meet after math? " The word came out so fast he didn't even think.

" Wait a sec " Simon took his phone up checking his schedule. " uhm yes we can, where? "

" the lake? "

" Yeah sure "

Wilhelm took Simon by the hand and went out of his room, going to the classroom Simon was supposed to be in.

Simon just look at him and then walking in and Wilhelm could hear Simon whisper Thank you, Wilhelm made a big stupid smile and then walking out off to his class.

He sat down looking at the clock, He could hear it ticking. Tic Toc Tic Toc. The teacher came in and he stood up then sat down, nothing special really that's what he always does every class in fact it was getting pretty annoying getting up and sitting down again. I don't even know why we're talking about sitting up and down well. The Teacher started talking about rocks so it was really boring, he didn't actually wanna be there so he just asked if he could go to the toilet and of course the teacher said yes because she is nice. Wilhelm went up from his chair Again.

Instead of going to the Toilet he went out to the lake, he had my phone and earpods with him. He put on his favorite band, Machine Gun Kelly, anyway so he sat there a really long time just listening to music, and didn't even notice that math started 45 minutes ago so he decided to stay at the lake and just text Simon that he was there.

Around 20 minutes later Simon came through the forest to the lake.

" Why weren't you in math?" Simon asked a pretty serious question, Well obviously.

" Well I didn't wanna be in biologi " He explained " so I went out here instead and then I lost track off time ".

They sat in silence for a few seconds, steering as the water flowing in the lake.

" So you wanted to talk? " Simon says, breaking the silence.

" Uhmmm yeah " Wilhelm answers " I know we're fighting right now but I want us to get past this and I also know that I have done many stupid thing and I don't really deserve you but i still want to go back to just atleast being friends. I miss you, Imiss the way we were even though it wasn't long i would do anything to go back, can you please tell me how I can make everything up because then I will do it" Wilhelm forgot to breath while saying all that

Simon looks stunned at Wilhelm as Wilhelm takes his jacket on the grass and sits down.

" Uhmm so the school party is on fri- "

" yeaaah I'm not going to that party " he cuts Simon off " Everytime i go to a party something bad happens " Wilhelm explaints.

" Okay, then if you go to the party and be with me so I'm not alone then you're forgiven " Simon is only gonna give him one more chance, Wilhelm better take it.

" Fine i will do that but only for you " Wilhelm just got to finish his sentence before his phone vibrited.
Wilhelm took his phone out of his pocket. seeing a text from AUGUST. he sighed, opening the text.

" What is it? " Simon asked.

" It's from August " He says, sounding annoyed.

The text says, Wilhelm I'm sorry that I had to text you but there are many paparazzis out at the front looking for you. They want to ask you about this. there is a link attached to the text Wilhelm pressed on the link. It's a link to a video, more spesific the sex-tape were there is some sound over the video, they're saying stuff like, suck my d*ck Prince Wilhelm, sex sounds, be my sugar-daddy future king. At the end of the video there is a foto of a d*ck witch is not Wilhelms but everyone else thinks that is it. The rest of August's text says, I'm sorry that I got you into this.

Yeah he better be sorry, Wilhelm mumbles to himself.

Simon just stands looking so confused as Wilhelm leaves to the front of the building.
The paparazzis stand talking to each other until they see Wilhelm, then they run over to him, takes pictures and asks him questions.

" Is it your penis in the video? " 4 or 5 paparazzis all asked him that question like a million times.

" EVERYONE THAT IS NOT MINE " Wilhelm yells to get their attention.
But they just goes back to asking questions

Simon appears and stands next to Wilhelm. Wilhelm walks inside with a lot of reporters after him.

Wilhelm walks into his room just sitting on his phone scrolling through all the comments on the video.

" What are you doing here?"

( hi, I just wanna say that chapter 5 will be out august 1. Because my mental health is not very good so I need to use my time to focus on my mental health, thank you for understanding)

---------------------------

( Im sorry to anounce that chapter 5 will not be out today and the time will be changed to august 30.)