Cheeseburgers

Summary: Morgan is like a clone of his dad, they both love cheeseburgers.

Warnings: none.

--

"Honey, I'm home." You announced as soon as you entered your house. It's eerily quiet, making your stomach churned up at the thought of your husband and your five-year old little girl doing something they're not allowed to again.

You could hear some of muffled giggles of your daughter coming from the kitchen. Smiling at the sound of it, you made a beeline to the kitchen to see your own little family eating cheeseburgers.

The look in Tony's face could see that he definitely didn't expect you to come home this early.

"So, what's for dinner?" You asked, seeing in your peripheral vision Tony's hand hastily taking the bag of fast food and hiding it on his back.

"Cheeseburgers!" Morgan exclaimed before taking a bite of her half-eaten cheeseburger.

"But you're already eating one right now, and I mean a real meal. Not some fast food, okay?"

"No, mommy, I already had two—"

"Hey, my sweet bunny why don't you finish it first before talking to mommy?" Tony cuts Morgan off, which the happy little girl nodded at her daddy.

Now, he's just praying that you didn't hear what Morgan has stated.

"Tony.." You started which made a horror look on Tony's face.

"I didn't mean to, she just kept on asking me for more and she's so adorable and how could I refuse my daughter's request?" He frantically tries to explain.

"Well, then I do hope you're also adorable enough so I couldn't refuse your request to sleep in our shared bedroom tonight."

"Why is daddy not sleeping in the bed mommy? He's the winner, he ate five cheeseburgers!"

--

Word Count: 258