The Unexpected Visitors

"Esmeray!" I hear a familiar voice echo through the empty halls. It was Aruna's.

I was in my room, curled up in a ball. Trying to get rid of my anger, suppressing the urge to blow up this world. I can admit I was crying into my pillow as quietly as possible. I don't want to talk to her right now, she has no idea what I'm going through. She doesn't know what it's like to be outcasted, pushed away, ignored, or even neglected. I don't know what she could say to me to make me feel better.

You're sister doesn't want to look bad in front of her people. She didn't bother standing up for you!

Stop! I couldn't handle the truth, it all came down on me too quickly. She didn't! As quickly as I could I got up from my bed and as best as I could with the amount of control I have, I managed to teleport myself to the castle gardens. Well, not exactly. I didn't have enough control and teleported myself a little ways off the garden grounds.

This garden was my favourite place to come to when I was a child. I haven't been a child for thousands of years and I still remember my childhood like it was yesterday. The games we all used to play or the messes we made or whenever Max and I would find different ways of messing with our sisters. Nova absolutely hated us, but Aruna pretended to be mad when deep down inside it was clear she loved it.

Walking on the path toward the garden I eventually made it to the beautiful bushes, walking past them I see lilies and different coloured tulips. They were all so beautiful.

I sat down by a fountain staring at the sky, watching the stars glitter in the dark sky. It was truly amazing,

-

I wake up lying on the side of the fountain in the middle of the garden. I was not expecting to have fallen asleep out here. I guess I had woken up early because the moon was still setting and the sun was still rising. But the sky looked magnificent! Both warm and cool colours mixed together in the sky creating even more brilliant colours.

I eventually had gotten up from the bench and started to walk towards the castle doors until a guard had gotten in my way.

"Would you care to move out of my way so I can make my way inside kind sir." I say as politely as possible.

"I'm afraid I can't do that Princess." He says.

I felt quite offended. "Why not?" I ask.

"After yesterday. I was told not to let you in." He points out.

"By whom? May I ask?" At this point I am boiling with anger, I could feel it feeding off my rage.

"By Princess Nova. Your majesty." He mentions.

As soon as I heard that name the blood from my face drained. I couldn't stand up right. I went back to sit down, it couldn't be. She can't be- no. No!

"How- when did she?- where?" I couldn't manage to form a sentence. Does Aruna know?

-

I eventually teleported myself into the castle and started looking for Aruna.

"Aruna! Aruna! Where are you?" I yell repeatedly while running.

I look all over the place but there was no trace of her. I start breathing heavily while panicking. Where is she?

I sprint through the halls as our rooms passed by, I ran too fast, I didn't see it! It was all a blur until I eventually turned a corner then crash into a glass wall. It shattered into a million pieces while I fell right through it, the window led to outside which would consider me falling from a hundred feet into the hard concrete. I had millions of cuts and shards of glass throughout my entire body. But for some odd reason I couldn't feel them. I couldn't fly my way out of this or use magic to stop it either so I just waited, waited for anything really but it felt like time had stopped.