Chapter 1: The Banished Princes

Y/n: Zuko, don't you ever consider that Father might not want us to come back?

Zuko: Shut up, brother! Father loves us!

Y/n: *holds his burnt purple arm up* DOES THIS LOOK LIKE LOVE TO YOU!? DID YOU FEEL LOVE WHEN HE BURNT YOUR FACE!?

Zuko: *looks down* No. But Father loves us. It was only a punishment.

Iroh: You would be wise to listen to Dabi, Prince Zuko.

Zuko: Why would I listen to him!? And why did you forsake the name Father gave you!?

Y/n: You know why I did that Zuko. *sees bright light* Zuko, I think we might be going home.

Zuko: What do you mean?

You point behind Zuko.

Zuko: THE AVATAR!

Five minutes later...

You get out the ship wearing a burgundy jacket with black pants while Zuko wears armor.

Zuko: Where is he!? Where is the Avatar!?

Y/n: We know he's here. Don't make this more difficult than it need to be.

Zuko: He should be about this old. *grabs an old woman*

Y/n: Maybe I could lure him out. *bends blue fire towards a group of children*

Suddenly a bald 12 year old airbends the fire away.

Zuko: The Avatar!

Y/n: I expected you to be taller, Avatar.

Avatar: If I go with you will you leave these people alone?

Y/n: We sure will, kid. *grabs the Avatar and puts him on the boat just for him to break out*

Zuko: The Avatar got away!

Y/n: We'll try again some other time. For now we need to get our ship back in gear.