- Kaori Hatashi -

Name
Kaori Hayashi

Age
20

Species
Human

Look

Side-EffectShe calls it 'Past Motives' while Jin sees futures, she can see past motions and say how they could have changed the outcome

Side-Effect
She calls it 'Past Motives' while Jin sees futures, she can see past motions and say how they could have changed the outcome. It's more used as a teaching thing. She can tell how others could have improved in the situation. Even if it's to late to fix it.

Branch
Tamakoma Branch

Squad Name
Hayashi Squad

Squad Members
Kaori Hayashi
Captain

Navi Hayashi
Gunner

Kiyoshi Hayashi
Attacker

Raidon Hayashi
Operator

Personality
Kaori is rather serious at times, but around family can switch to sweet lovable person. She's a soft heated and can't seem to get mad at anyone. Kaori builds walls around herself and hardly lets people close, even her family and Yuichi. She never lets anyone see her cry and hides her negative emotions to keep people from worrying about her.

Family
Setsuna Hayashi
-Mother-

Tsuneo Hayashi
-Father-

Navi Hayashi
-Younger Sister-

Raiden Hayashi
-Younger Brother-

Kiyoshi Hayashi
-Younger Brother-

Mei Hayashi
-Younger Sister-

Crush
Yuichi Jin

Crush Relationship
The two use to date, but due to reasons explained in Background they aren't. However they both still care deeply for one another.

Friends
Kirie Konami,
Kyosuki Karasuma,
Reiji Kizaki,
Yuma Kuga,
Yotaro Rindo,
And
Soya Kazama

Enemies
Shuji Miwa,
They hit heads a lot and fight.

Rank
A - Rank

Weapon Type
All Rounder
Spear - Viper - Handgun - Egret

Position
Captain / All Rounder

Background
Due to Kaori being the oldest she's always been looked to as the role-model and for sure the prize child. Kaori was stressed out most of her childhood and as she got old enough to join Border she got more stressed out as she raised the rank trying make sure that everyone didn't see her as a weakly due to her being Tsuneo Hayashi's daughter and even more so when they began dating being Yuichi Jin's girlfriend.
More so recently, due to her being so stressed out with the idea of being labeled a disappointment between her father and Yuichi she hide the information of her being pregnant. One thing even Yuichi didn't notice with his side effect. She'd been out with friends that she knows in College, they got attacked by a Neighbor that managed to get out of the restriction zone. When the Neighbor was noticed by Kaori couldn't get her Trigger out and quickly took the physical damage to protect a small child in the way.
When she woke up she found herself in a hospital bed with Yuichi standing over he confronted her on the pregnancy before the two began arguing about it. Yuichi didn't understand why she didn't tell him. However he was also blaming himself for his side effect not catching it sooner. Moments later Yuichi finally told her they'd lost the baby. Kaori just sat there before Yuichi finally just left without a word.
For weeks after they just ignored one another, they are somewhat more on talking terms now.

Other
Nothing really to add.