- Nari Hayashi -

Name
Nari Hayashi

Age
15

Species
Human

Look

Side-EffectWhere Raidon's Side-Effect is used to find people, Nari does the opposite

Side-Effect
Where Raidon's Side-Effect is used to find people, Nari does the opposite. Her Side-Effect she calls 'Dissolve' she can hide her location as well as one or two others Trion levels for a max of three minutes giving them chances to hide or plan an attack without being noticed. However pushing her past three minutes risks her blacking out making her much more useless.

Branch
Tamakoma Branch

Squad Name
Hayashi Squad

Squad Members
Kaori Hayashi
Captain

Navi Hayashi
Gunner

Kiyoshi Hayashi
Attacker

Raidon Hayashi
Operator

Personality
Nari is outgoing and loud, she's kind of the opposite of all her siblings who are all very to them self about things. Nari isn't afraid to tell someone how she is feeling. She'd rather have someone to cry with then be alone. Another thing, the young girl is very stubborn and only listens to Kaori as she is her Captain. When others try to boss her about she's not easily going to agree to their action unless she's for sure it'll work.

Family
Setsuna Hayashi
-Mother-

Tsuneo Hayashi
-Father-

Kaori Hayashi
-Older Sister-

Raidon Hayashi
-Younger Twin Brother-

Kiyoshi Hayashi
-Older Brother-

Mei Hayashi
-Younger Sister-

Crush
Hyuse

Crush Relationship
The two of them, Hyuse and Nari are close. They do have little fights here and there but are friends none the less. Nari doesn't see him as a Neighbor like everyone else in Tamakoma Branch, but as himself which really helps.

Friends
This girl is friends with almost everyone.

Enemies
None

Rank
A - Rank

Weapon Type
Asteroid - Gun Form

Position
Gunner

Background
As the second child there was still a lot of pressure on her shoulder, but she really didn't care or mind it. Nari always looked to the bright side to the point the stress didn't seem to bother her, at least enough that she didn't often admit to it. When she did she'd cry to Raidon or Shun. She'd be fine not long after.

Other
She's the older twin of Raidon which has always had them very close.